TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oblivion 'Hot Coffee'?

Oblivion 'Hot Coffee'?

I read it on the Official Forums, but the news is also available at Digg.

I'm not certain if it's actually there, but the general consensus is yes. I was wondering if any modders also came across this. Also, for private reasons, I want to know when the skins can be applied.

I NED BOOBZ IN MAH GAME OKAAAY??/

Edit: Ah, yes, it is there. There's a topless mod to be found on Planet Elder Scrolls. You didn't hear that from me.
    Last edited by RyushiBlade; 4th Apr 2006 at 18:37.

So it's you who's responsible for all those OBLIVION SEX searches, then.

STFU!

... Yes

( . Y . )

You can have sex with npcs in fable?

I guess I was too busy being awesome. Man I was kickass in that game.

Well, all you get is freaky looking silicone filled boobs with niples in a slightlly wrong place. The breasts don't have physics modeling either (like, say, Vampire the Masquearde: Bloodlines had).

Actually, there was a discussion on the official forums about physics. We agreed that while physics-enabled boobies would be a grand thing, physics-enabled man parts would not. As one poster put it, "I don't want to see my character's sausage flopping about."

Indeed.

physics-enabled man parts would not. As one poster put it, "I don't want to see my character's sausage flopping about.
    A good thing that you can't cut off limbs, then ^v^

Quote Originally Posted by Arael
    A good thing that you can't cut off limbs, then ^v^
    What would you do with it? Save it for later use?

I could use mine as a massive club am i rite?

Quote Originally Posted by Striker
    I could use mine as a massive club am i rite?
    lol haha

For what it's worth, I just killed all the guards down in Bravil. Then I broke into the Temple, killed all the priestesses, stole their clothes, and spent around twenty minutes arranging their bodies into one massive orgy.

Yeah, I went there.

Yeah yeah yeah, you and everyone else on the Official Forums.

They post screenshots also.

Then I broke into the Temple, killed all the priestesses, stole their clothes, and spent around twenty minutes arranging their bodies into one massive orgy.
    I've been thinking about doing that. But to nuns at the local parish. (Oh snap he went there)

murder, defilement, thievery and necrophilia

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    I broke into the Temple, killed all the priestesses, stole their clothes, and spent around twenty minutes arranging their bodies into one massive orgy.
    "Oblivion is a sick new game in which your child can walk into a virtual church, murder the clergy and his congregation with their weapon of choice, strip them buck naked, then snort lines of substances off the altar. Ban this filth now."

Um.. how do u pick up bodies?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by belfong
    Um.. how do u pick up bodies?
    You don't. You drag them. Z button FTW!!!

Get THIS mod. It helps IMMENSELY (movable bodies).

The stronger you are, the easier it is to move bodies about (somewhat logical, but can be highly annoying for thiefy types)

What actually IS annoying is the fact that while you can effortlessly lift/manipulate giant spiked logs/iron balls/whatever designed to crush you to death, at the same level of strength it's difficult to lift a single. giant. rat.

if you examine the underside of any rat corpse you find, they actually have a barely-healed surgery scar running the length of their body. there's an obscure cyrodiilic bylaw whereby all rats must have twenty pounds of pig-iron surgically implanted as soon as they reach maturity. it also makes them a superb storage place for any valuables you might want to leave hidden for a time - you would be amazed how much silverware you can fit into even a small rat...

oh, and all those logs and iron balls are actually papier mache replicas - those Goblins are DEMONS with papier mache - just watch the watch they swing (the traps, not the Gob-... well ok, that depends on your state of mind)!

Papier mache is actually the mainstay construction material in a good majority of the video game universes (universi?) out there. I mean how else could a hundred foot tall robot manage to blast itself along at 500kph or maintain a consistant hover without touching the ground? And gold, if gold wasn't actually just spray painted papier mache there'd be no way that we could carry around millions of 1cm^3 pieces of gold without being crushed. Armor and such, especially the kind that ninjas wear: all papier mache. Hell Battle Engine Aquilia even taught us that some kinds of papier mache are highly reactive with water and will explode readily, but the structural integrity to weight ratios are so good that it's worth building your ultimate assault weapon out of the stuff even 97% of the planet is covered in water, just so you can get a meager 150 secs of flight time out of the contraption.

Yeah. It's that good.

i am so glad my dad doesnt look at the forums I am part of..........actually......im just part of this one......but.....still.......either way........i would we dead if he knew i was reading this, if you havent figured it out yet, im a minor. wooohoo up with the youth!

Young whippersnappers... wouldn't have happened in my day [grumble grumble]

Originally posted by Lacerta:

Young whippersnappers... wouldn't have happened in my day [grumble grumble]
    KEEP UP WITH THE REST OF HUMANITY DUDE

Quote Originally Posted by Ulukai
    "Oblivion is a sick new game in which your child can walk into a virtual church, murder the clergy and his congregation with their weapon of choice, strip them buck naked, then snort lines of substances off the altar. Ban this filth now."
    Haha that's great.
    Last edited by Bumblebee; 28th Apr 2006 at 16:28.