TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Temporarily Interrupting a Quest

is Best Pony

Temporarily Interrupting a Quest

I know that you can safely leave the vast majority of quests unfinished and return to them later, but what I was wondering was whether this applies to quests where you've actually triggered the next event?

Specifically, I'm carrying out the Main Quest section 'Path od the Dawn' where Baurus and I are meeting the Sponsor to obtain the fourth Mankar Camoran book. Baurus has already headed into the room whilst I am outside. Can I safely zip away and buy a few bits and pieces, level up etc. or will events play out now that I've started the sequence? It's just that the Sponsor and his buddies are constantly twatting us, so I'd ideally like to resupply / level up a bit before facing them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew
    I know that you can safely leave the vast majority of quests unfinished and return to them later, but what I was wondering was whether this applies to quests where you've actually triggered the next event?

Specifically, I'm carrying out the Main Quest section 'Path od the Dawn' where Baurus and I are meeting the Sponsor to obtain the fourth Mankar Camoran book. Baurus has already headed into the room whilst I am outside. Can I safely zip away and buy a few bits and pieces, level up etc. or will events play out now that I've started the sequence? It's just that the Sponsor and his buddies are constantly twatting us, so I'd ideally like to resupply / level up a bit before facing them again.
    If he has already gone into the room I think things will play out,the best thing is go back to a save game before the sewers and do what you need to do then do that part of the quest.

Tin Star

is Best Pony
    That's what I'd feared - thankfully I still have a savegame from not long before that part. Thanks!