TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Creation Kit Released then...

Administrator

Creation Kit Released then...

Get to it!
    http://www.bethblog.com/2012/02/07/h...pack-released/

I think I may have to delay getting a start with it as I fear it eating up too much time at the moment.

The ultra beginner tutorial is here: http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Getting_Started

Nevermind. The CK wasn't listed in my 'View/Tools' menu; I did a forced update and now it's there. All's well in my little corner of the world now.

Administrator
    Marvellous. I got as far as creating a room last night - it's a bit fiddly to work with still. So far the tutorials on the wiki are quite good, but they need refinement.

so only this? Is anyone using this or any good mods been made so far?

or is everyone got major Skyrim ennui

Administrator
    There's an element of that for me piglick. It takes quite a bit of time to build mods, even the tutorial dungeon, and I haven't loaded up the game since that post above.

Taking a break
    So where are the amazing, mindblowing mods the TES fanboys are supposedly so good at?

Where are my bugfixes, corrections, acrobatics/mysticism/unarmed, weapon and armor degradation, balance tweaks?

All I see is fifty ways to turn Skyrim into Playboy Mansion: The World: The Game.

Cyrodiil wasn't built in a day.

Taking a break
    What about two weeks?

Anyway, apparently something is being done, though they still have ways to go

verbose douchebag
    Hey Koki, have you tried something called TES4:Oblivion? Sounds like it might have some of what you want.

Taking a break
    Do I want shitty bland uninteresting bloom mudkip rumors? Imperial City? why am I talking to your entire face?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki View Post
    All I see is fifty ways to turn Skyrim into Playboy Mansion: The World: The Game.
    I've already made that joke about mods. And it was true before the construction set was released...