TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Trainer for Thief 2 Ver. 1.18?

burrick

Trainer for Thief 2 Ver. 1.18?

Does anyone know if there is a trainer that works for the patched ( 1.18) version of Thief II?

I would like to have unlimited lives and items. Is there a trainer available that has those features in it for Thief II, ver. 1.18?

Thanks for any info

burrick

Fat Burrick

I pity the fool(r) who makes a thief 2 trainer, the game is much more enjoyable with only limited lives and weapons.

But if you want one try a search engine with "thief 2 trainer" in.

I advise you not to do it though as you will be branded as a cheat from now on

------------------
    Official Burrick and head bodyguard of the SPCB

Watch out for my Thief 2 FM, "Frostbite" ETA July 2000... but before that check out my page http://www.timco.freeserve.co.uk .
    Icq 77218192

Forsythe

*chuckle* This thread has been done to death in the past but here it goes again..... Cheats are alright in single-player mode... after all, would you prefer
    1) someone who cheats, but thereby loves the game and buys future releases, or
    2) someone who can't get past 1st base and returns the game

My opinion is, if they support (ie: $) the companies that make the games I love... I don't really care if they cheat or not. I don't on Thief, but I do on others *shrug* So what's the big deal? Cheaters don't get "the full gaming experience"? Would they get it any better if they got frustrated and returned the game?

Keeper_Andrus

Damn you burrick i already told you were to get one. Sycocid is never wrong!

------------------
    The Essence of the Balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spitful is to loose one's balance. After which no action can be trusted.

Bennies far too proud apprentice and member of the SPCB.

burrick

About trainers:

I realize there are gamers who don't like any form of 'gamer's edge' software reason being that they detract from the game's excitement and suspense.

And there are those, like myself, who enjoy the additional edge these types of software provide and, to me, they do not detract from game enjoyment, they add to it. I can think of many games I have played on the PC, Playstation and Dreamcast that I have used cheat software on and it greatly helped me get through the game.

Beg my pardon if I'm going over territory that some of you have talked about already. If you care not to respond, don't feel that you must.

I have two trainers that do not work on my version 1.18 of Thief 2.

They are: clst2mtr.zip and ces-thief2.zip

I have tried them both, very much in vain.

Does someone have any ideas on any other trainer I haven't tried yet?

I would like to hear about other Thief 2 trainers with the exception of the aforementioned above.

Keeper Andrus, who/what is sycocid? If you have answered this before, would you please refresh my memory? I think this is the first time I've seen that word. What does it mean?

Thanks for any input.

burrick

GotsyGold

Wow.

I've never seen 2 burricks fight before!

cpeterstx

I'd be curious about a trainer myself...any ideas????

Merkaba

Unlimited lives? I presume ya mean health....

TheDarkThief

Why don't you let us try them Burrick?!
    Where did you find them????

------------------
    [This message will probably be edited be TheDarkThief]

burrick

Originally posted by TheDarkThief:
    Why don't you let us try them Burrick?!
    Where did you find them????
    One of my cheat sources is the website, www.xcheater.com

Under the name 'Thief', 'Thief Gold' and 'Thief 2' are some cheat trainers.

Try them out and tell me what you think.

If anyone can get the cheat under 'Thief 2', version 1.18 to work, would you please tell me how you did it? I would appreciate that.

back to my caves now . . . . .

burrick

Harborside

Since WHEN did Thief2 come out with Multi Player mode? ((grin))

Originally posted by Forsythe:
    *chuckle* This thread has been done to death in the past but here it goes again..... Cheats are alright in single-player mode... after all, would you prefer
    1) someone who cheats, but thereby loves the game and buys future releases, or
    2) someone who can't get past 1st base and returns the game

My opinion is, if they support (ie: $) the companies that make the games I love... I don't really care if they cheat or not. I don't on Thief, but I do on others *shrug* So what's the big deal? Cheaters don't get "the full gaming experience"? Would they get it any better if they got frustrated and returned the game?

Downwinder

There has been some pictures of Keepers in these forums. I recall those pics were from additional training mission for T2.

I'm not interested of infinite lives and weapons, but I am interested of a training mission. So is there a training mission for T2, one that would be like Keeper's Training, in Dark Project?

If there is, someone please tell me a site where to get it.
    I don't know if it's possibly the same one you are talking about.

------------------
    "We chose our profession in defiance of the greed of the monarchy. We will not live for the sake of taxes to fatten the nobles pockets. We chose to live the only life available to those who would truly be free. We are Thieves."