TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 611162126313637383940414243444546515661667176818691 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Yay, Ania, you did it!
    Congratulations

Incidently, we will join EU in an hour and a half, so the occasion is quite interesting, too

By the way, check this out!

I've got 46 posts! Jordana has 200 more though. Gah. Heh. Also, it says for me that Tej got the 1000th post. Oh well.

*starts guzzling down moonsugar raw* Yessss, that'ssss how I likeses it! Let'sss party! *dances*

Only five more posts! And just for that...

*dumps a cooler of gatorade on Myoldnamebroke's head* YEEEEAH! 1000 POSTS!

No, I got the 1000th post, if you count my original one, and Tej got the 1000th reply. I am happy to share the glory, or shame, or whatever it is.
    And I really thought this was the longest one ever- I'm sure I did a search for this once. Ah well, I was wrong. It will be the longest one soon

Ania

This thread has been created by 39 of us so far, everyone give yourselves a round of aplause

Not quite. Tuco was JoJangles for a while, and Exile reincarnated (mercifully briefly) as Marxist Bastard. They may be other double agents as yet unexposed.

Round of applause is in order nonetheless.

Ania

Yeah, I was one of them once. I was Jordana for a bit, but decided to give it up. I liked my RyushiBlade account more

Hopefully my three or so posts continued this awesome thread, yay! Party time in Morrowind Spoilers!

Actually, you're post bumped us up to..
    'TEH LONGIST THRED ON TTLG!'

We've all worked so hard, heh.

Indeed. 1010

Three Cheers for the Monster Thread! Hip hip HORRAY! Hip hip HORRAY! Hip hip HORRAY!

(post 11 in binary )
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Originally posted by RyushiBlade
    Yeah, I was one of them once. I was Jordana for a bit, but decided to give it up. I liked my RyushiBlade account more
    I used to be Ryushi, but I gave that up when I realised he was just a goofball.

HAPPY THOUSANDTH THREAD, EVERYONE!!!!

Now where the hell's Forsythe?
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

He's gone and vanished again.
    Jordy, I'm sorry I haven't replied to your email, I am so useless! All my college work is pretty much done now, so I should have more time to have a life.
    Today has been a nightmare, so much so I think I'll post a thread on CommChat about it.

Ania

I used to be Ryushi, but I gave that up when I realised he was just a goofball.
    I was asking for that >.<

I just had a nice thought. For the whole celebration, I should post orc pictures.

But I'm also lazy. Someone else can actually do the nice bit. But it's the thought that counts, and I had the thought!

Originally posted by Ania
    All my college work is pretty much done now, so I should have more time to have a life.
    So does this mean even more posts to this the longest thread?
    And, even if that other thread counts over 1000 posts, posting single words or lines is far from what this thread is all about! Content! Intrigue! Humour! Drama! Mystery! Exposed skin! And food.

Originally posted by Tej
    Content! Intrigue! Humour! Drama! Mystery! Exposed skin! And food.
    Orcs! More orcs! And Elves.
    Mostly Orcs though......

Oh hey Ryushi!
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

Did someone say Orcs:

The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Ladies you have under ten days to prepare

Yep, London Expo.....I'm seriously considering going to that as it's pretty cheap tp get in. Only thing is it's a long drive......
    If I do go and meet Mr Makaore I'll be sure to tell him about Lurtz' fangirls and the Blue Orc society! Anyone else want to come? Ania?

Oh I wish I could! But I'm soooo broke... Unlikely, in other words.
    Should a miracle (like a lottery win) happen in the meantime, I shall most certainly attend, though.

Ania

We're going to need photographic proof. I mean any fangirl can say she's met him

Photographic proof would definitely bag the title of Chief Orc huntress.

I really want to go...not just for the orciness, there are some really cool guests going from Buffy etc., and I'd love to see Robert Patrick again....met him last week at the Blackpool Buffy con. (He's so sweet!)
    I think I've got relatives I can stay with nearby....must get onto this.
    As for photographic proof, why don't I just capture him and bring him back?

I'm sure that you will have to provide him for someone else so he can be 'Independantly verified' If you want your status confirmed.

I'm sure Ania will offer herself up for the service

*tries to kill this terrible, monstrous, runaway thread*

*stab*
    *stab*
    *STAB*

Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 611162126313637383940414243444546515661667176818691 ... LastLast