TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 61116212631364146474849505152535455566166717681869196101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Water doesn't suck. Water is pretty, especially if you turn on pixel shading.

Water doesn't suck. Water is pretty, especially if you turn on pixel shading.
    You're just thinking of orcs in the rain aren't you

No, not at all......

*looks shifty*

I'm finding that Sparkling Spring Water is very refreshing, espcially the lime flavored kind. No sugar either.

espcially the lime flavored kind. No sugar either.
    but has it got aspartame?

Do you see what you're doing? You are under the water's control! It controls your mind! Stop being it's slave and revolt! Drink GRAVY! And also soda.

I've been swimming in water for years and I turned out fine *fights off the imaginary gremlings*

AAHHHHH!!!! THERES ONE ON THE WING!!!
    Last edited by Pisces; 7th Jan 2005 at 20:47. Reason: I R useless at engwish

OPEN THE DOOR AND SHOOT IT! QUICK! You're not insane! Really! SHOOT IT!

(In that Twilight Episode, why didn't everyone fly out when he opened the door? Someone grabbed him, but no one grabbed the grabber.)

*opens door and shoots it*

Oh wait, that wasn't a gremlin, it was just Ryushi.

Ahhh!!!THERES ANOTHER ONE *starts shooting wildly at the next person to post*

My wings are like a shield of steel!

Ahh!!!! *gets wieldy/burny/thing and starts cutting through Jordana's wing*

Die gremlin with wings for no apparent reason!!!

No apparent reason ????

Youth of today!!!! *Sheaks head mumbles to self*

Try Here

ceebs knows the classics....

Incidentally, shouldn't we be doing something about Ryushi's bullet-riddled corpse? It's making the place look untidy.

Has anyone noticed that half the posts in the Morrowind Spoilers Forum are this post...?

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Yeah, isn't it great!

*Puts a sheet and a flower pot on Ryshi's corpse*

*Carries corpse up to platform in castle*

*Waits for lightning storm*

(Don't worry we've got a brain its from someone called abbey something)

Well I can't help but feel slightly responcable for his death so I'll get one..

*runs off to find train*

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Quote Originally Posted by ceebs
    *Carries corpse up to platform in castle*

*Waits for lightning storm*

(Don't worry we've got a brain its from someone called abbey something)
    Abbey Normal perhaps?

It'll be an improvement at any rate!
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

yes that's the one

*Eyes swivel in different directions*

Today was quite adventuresome.

I shall start by reminding the audience that I am still 15 years old, though I'll be 16 in two months. Remember this. And also, remember my hatred for water. It will help.

I went to sleep last night, just like every other night. Good. I wake up at 4am. Not so good. I have this horrific pain in my right side, a pain so intense that words cannot describe it. The only word possible to describe such agony is, "Arrgh." Which I repeated quite a bit. Every few seconds, I believe.

So after weighing my pain with my pride, I decided to wake my parents up (with another solid Arrgh.) They were worried, and after hearing me out decided to take me to the hospital. Despite my excruciating pain, my father insisted on washing his face and brushing his hair. I was not happy.

We finally got in the car and drove to the hospital which is luckily only two minutes away. I hurried to the frontdesk with my dad and instead of help, they gave my dad forms. It took a full fifteen minutes for him to fill them out. Fifteen minutes isn't long, but when you're in as much pain as I was, it was an eternity. I tried to hurry the process with an 'Arrgh' every few seconds. I was getting quite good at it by this time.

The doctor finally came and began bombarding me with questions, which was understandable though I didn't want to answer them. I did my best. And now they managed to get me into a room, which was good. They drew blood (the pain of the needle was overshadowed) and stuck an IV in me. They also used large quantities of tape to keep the IV down, and were laughing amongst themselves while trying to outdo the other. I expected medicine. It wasn't. This caused me to almost cry! I was in such terrible pain and they still refused to give me any medicine whatsoever.

After doing whatever it was they thought could help me out, they gave me medicine. Within minutes I was feeling rejuvinated once more! But the blood wasn't good enough. They needed me to pee in a cup. I had already peed before going to the hospital in the hopes that it would relieve some of my pain, so I no longer had to go. This was remedied by pumping me full of water (a salene (sp?) solution, at any rate.) And then they left me for about an hour and a half, in the dark, with nothing to do. The medicine (apparently they don't call all medicines 'drugs' over here) made me slightly drowsy, but I couldn't sleep on my back.

After a while, this guy comes in for X-rays. I'm starting to feel bad now since I hadn't eaten in 12 hours. I was wheeled away (still in bed!) and to the x-ray machine. This is where I had a 'funny turn.' That's when I go all shakey and pale and feel like barfing. I get like that when I don't eat. The man was kind enough and got me a cold, wet towel to put over my face. X-Rays were taken while he sung the theme to Casablanca, and then I was out of there. He wanted to show me my x-rays, even though he wasn't supposed to, but I couldn't see them anyway. I didn't have my contacts in.

Back to my room and half an hour of boredom, while I sit and ponder on the finer points of life (i.e., people not stuck in hospital with what may soon become excruciating pain once more.) And then a very pretty nurse came and wheeled me away once more, this time for a CAT scan.

These things look like donuts, and they bombard you with radiation. Pretty neat. She asked me to take off my pants. A surprise, both pleasant and unpleasant. I was allowed to keep my boxers on while they scanned me, though I'm sure the scans were able to see through my clothes only. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw that same nurse lauging at something onscreen. Hmph.

Brought back to my room once more, and then I'm asked to try and pee in a cup again. I do so, but also consider peeing all over the cup and handing it to the doctor without first wiping it off. I decide against it. Several more boring minutes later, arond thirty, I'm told I have two kidney stones.

KIDNEY STONES! At 15! Damned water, got me again.

The pain was caused by one stone being passed, which I did and am now pain free. The other is still in my right kidney, and may stay there forever. Probably not.

Yaay. Kidney stones. And one last thing. For the next two weeks, I'm drinking only water (mom's orders.) And for the next week, any time I pee, I need to do it through a strainer (doctor's orders.) This ought to be fun. Peeing in a strainer every day -.-'

P.S. I'm starting to eat healthy now. No more soda, just water and apple juice. I also must eat my fruits and veggies, since I have avoided those two almost as long as I've avoided water.

Hope you enjoyed my exciting morning. This medicine has made me woozy, so I'm off to bed.

See what happens to those who don't believe in the power of water...mwhahaha, I feel like laughing cause I am a fish but I don't have any other reason too...

Ouch

KIDNEY STONES! At 15! Damned water, got me again.
    I know someone who had them (But then he had been living on cheese on toast for about seven years) said it was the most painful thing he had ever experienced.

Hope the other one dosen't come out

ooooooh

*Crosses eyes and legs*

Technically, this is in no way funny, and I'm really sorry you had to go through so much pain as well as dealing with blase hospital staff
    But I can't help but appreciate the irony of Ryushi ranting against water, then being stuck drinking it for a fortnight for his health's sake. You see? The water heard you! Be more careful next time

The painful bit isn't always the.. uh... disposal of the stone. The painful bit is the stone passing from the kidney to the bladder, through a tube about 5mm wide. Stones are crystals formed from lots of bad stuff (ok, so I don't know exactly, but I know they're crystals), and so have very SHARP edges. Everywhere. Very pointy. And if it gets stuck in the tube, it hurts more than you can imagine. And as it moves through it, the edges cut all the way down. Not very fun, heh.

Did I mention I tried to flirt with that pretty nurse? What was meant to be a smooth line ("Hey beautiful, what's your name?") was run through my medicine-riddled brain and came out as, "HA! Haven't I seen you before?!" I tried again, unsuccessfully, to charm her when she told me to pull my pants down. I gave a subtle hint by telling her not to take advantage of me while my pants were down.

Ah, well. As a last note on the scenario, my doctor prescribed me Vicodin, a narcotic medicine. Heh. They're also as big as an elephant's rectal pill. And for any curious readers, I'm taking this experience in good humor. Feel free to laugh at my intense pain, 'cause I know I am.
    Last edited by RyushiBlade; 20th Jan 2005 at 22:04.

looks like a small chrystal

feels like a medieval flail through that 5mm tube

Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 61116212631364146474849505152535455566166717681869196101 ... LastLast