TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 16212631364146515661626364656667686970717681869196101 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

You can tell I'm an English nerd when I find the word 'deify' amusing. Deify means to raise to the status of a god--change the 'f' to a 't' and you get 'deity' (a god). Remove the I instead and you get 'defy,' as in defying your own god by raising another to His status.

Also, I thought you said 'defecation of Jordana.'

Wait wait wait...So this thread has been going on for years??? You guys must be pretty devoted to reaching the guniess book of world records for the longest thread...

The defecation of Ania, Jordana and Ceebs eh? more like malacath am i rite?

Quote Originally Posted by Ailtar View Post
    Wait wait wait...So this thread has been going on for years??? You guys must be pretty devoted to reaching the guniess book of world records for the longest thread...
    Three years to be exact Ailtar, though, I only started posting this year......bet ya it can last till the next presidential election.....

Thats crazy...

That's dedication....

Does Ania, or whatever her name is, even come online anymore?
    I mean she is the thread starter...

Occasionally - she's rather busy with a new job and new house.. the trappings of life.

If you type her name three times and then turn four times clockwise, three times anti-clockwise and then hop on your right foot for thirty seconds it's said that she'll appear. But I think the wind has to be in the right direction too..

It never works for me...I think I'm cursed....

Must be the wind thing...

Well, that was a waste of time...and now my leg is sore

But at least you got some exercise.

...if your noobie and you know clap your hands! *clap clap*...come on guys,
    help me out here!

You should really hop on your other foot too.. you wouldn't want your muscles to develop asymmetrically.

I can't clap my hands Ailtar...I got my right foot sore so I figured I'd try hopping with my right hand.....it didn't work.....

Edit: One of my feet is actually slightly longer then the other....

That's not unusual - lots of people have asymmetric feet - I do.

However, having a hand in a place that would let you hop on it either means that you're incredibly limber and strong - like a circus performer... or a serious genetic mutant....

The debate is open...

It didn't work....as in it broke.....as in my arm.

Are you all banged up and in a sling then?
    Last edited by Lacerta; 4th Oct 2006 at 10:15. Reason: 'coz I cant spel

Nope...home alone...made my own cast.....out of cardboard boxes.....

Edit: Now, thinking back on what Lacerta said regarding our new Tribunal, I've decided to make a list that Morrowind, who's who in this thread, behold.

Ania: Almalexia
    Ceebs: Sotha Sil
    Jordana: Vivec
    RyushiBlade: Reborn Nerevar
    Lacerta: King Helseth
    Ailtar: That naked nord standing around in Mournhold

{It aaaaaalll makes sense.....sort of......kind of......thing...}

[QUOTE=Gorgonseye;1509680]Nope...home alone...made my own cast.....out of cardboard boxes.....

QUOTE]

Well.. recycling's good..

As for King Helseth - well, I don't know the man, so I'll take your word for it.

What, you can't be serious can you? You DID get to mournhold didn't you? You DO have the GOTY edition right? You DO have Morrowind don't you!?

Edit: Note, this is not necessarily about character connections per say {I dunno if that's how you spell it} but more along the lines of importance they took in the thread, {King Helseth dominated a good deal of the quest line, Vivec pertains a key role to the main quest I beleive, Almalexia held a good deal of control in the story, while Sotha Sil, well, he was an important Tribunal.}

While Ailtar is relativley new to the thread and thus has been able to contribute little, making him the naked nord.

Aye - I got to Mournhold. Can't recall if I ever got to meet the king, don't think I did. Didn't like Tribunal nearly as much as Morrowind (too linear) and fizzled out playing it before long. Definitely never met Almalexia.

Daaaamn, I hated the mainland of Morrowind, finding places was such a bore, everything was way to far apart for me, made me want to kill myself, now that Oblivion has a compass and everything, I got so used to it, it has become a severe pain to try finding places in Morrowind with the whole "Go north, then the east, then south, then back west, take the road, which one? I dunno, just take one, and.....well, you'l find it eventually"

Edit: Regarding the classification of ye all: Though, Ania is specifically Alamlexia because Almalexia is, indeed a psycho, while, Ania is into orcs...which seems to come across as eccentric to me to some degree, while the Nerevine is much younger as a reincarnation of Nerevar, as well as came back long after, as RyushiBlade did not start with the thread, but came in a bit after, as well as having been one of the youngest people to post in this thread....I got it aaaaalll figured out

Wasn't Jordana the one into orcs?

And what does that make me?

YAY! I'm a paralyzed, sweating Nord! And I have 4 quality restore health potions!

...wait does that mean that I'v killed myself before?
    Last edited by Ailtar; 5th Oct 2006 at 01:56.

Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 16212631364146515661626364656667686970717681869196101 ... LastLast