TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 17222732374247525762636465666768697071727782879297102 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Not paralyzed....wait, it was Jordana that was into orcs? ehhhg I read 65 pages in one day, don't expect me to have it all straight, fine, just switch it around.
    Ailtar, not paralyzed, just sweating, as for YOU Striker..........Caius Cosades

Edit: Woot page 67!

I think both the girls had something freaky going on for the orcs.. gives a guy hope for the future you know?

Striker/Caius Cosades.. which ones which.. twins separated at birth!

Hit new show "Brother Brother" watch it tonight at 9!

Hit new show... how I tremble at those words for fear of being force fed pure unadulterated drivel..

...I'm telling you i've NEVER met a witch! And I'm not paralyzed! How come everytime someone sees a naked Nord they automaticly assume they've met a witch?!?!!?

Hey, Striker, I thought you were Hitman?

Eh? Can't say I've ever thought that when I've met a naked nord...

Apparently you don't get the joke. In the normal Morrowind story line, there are 2 naked nords, one of them supposedly met a witch, and was knocked unconcious only to wake up completley stripped of his clothing, and his precious axe, of course, when you meet him he will beg you to help him, only to find out eventually that the Nord was getting a bit too......freindly.....with a cleric woman, and she clobbered him over the head.

Regarding the Paralysis, once again, you find a naked Norb, with only a cap on....you find yourself wondering because he's standing VERY still, like, not an inch. No body movements whatsoever. So, after talking to him, once again, it turns out this Nord was attacked by a witch. But instead she stripped him of his clothing, while he was paralyzed, {I dunno, that seems weird because HE could watch her doing it......} and he begs you only to free him of his paralysis.

So in Tribunal they did a joke on this by adding the naked NOrd in Mournhold, which of course, if you met the two Nords, you will want to help the poor man who was once again, dumb enough, to have an accident with a witch....only to realize he's just hot.....bet it's cuz his hair is so long......he should cut it...

Ahh.. I see

Plus to be honest I was thinking of a naked Swede, rathre than a Nord...

Figures....

Yeah, I heard of that quest to help him retreve his axe. It's an enchanted dwarven battleaxe right? Anyway, the idiot died when I was swimming. He couldn't survive ONE slaughterfish

And yet he helped me take out a cave of smugglers......SOMETHING IS AMISS! I MUST ACT! *Sits down and begins to watch TV*

This thread is becoming dangerously close to being on topic - I mean, we're even talking about the game for goodness sake!

Oh dear.......we should do something, hurry lizard man, say something spontaneous!

the deification of Ania, Jordana and Ceebs. Now there's a triumvirate of deities..

You have to remember that between us we are omnipresent and omnipotent, it just sometimes takes us a while to get round to replying

catching up

I normally try not to post twice in a row, but you lot are getting dangerously close to being on-topic

Apparently you don't get the joke. In the normal Morrowind story line, there are 2 naked nords,
    Correction: There are three naked nords: Two close to Caldera/Ald'ruhn, and one in the southern part of The Grazelands, near the coast.

Really? I rarely went out there so that's probably why I didn't find him...{Grazelands that is}
    Last edited by Gorgonseye; 8th Oct 2006 at 15:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonseye View Post
    Oh dear.......we should do something, hurry lizard man, say something spontaneous!
    Hmmm.. is it possible to say something spontaneous following a prompt requesting that I be spontaneous?...

Good to see you Ceebs - hope all is well?

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerta View Post
    Hmmm.. is it possible to say something spontaneous following a prompt requesting that I be spontaneous?...
    Well,....gee....never thought about it that way......er....never mind......

Now non sequitur (sequitor?) I can do.. in fact most of my life can be considered to be one..

Now I need to first ask you what "nonsequitur" means.....

Morrowind.TTLG.com

A non sequitur is a statement containing an illogical conclusion.

I belong to the non sequitur society. We don't do much but we sure like pizza.

Wow?

Also refers to an apparent response to a comment which actually has nothing to do with it. The latin literally means "it doesn't follow".

If the topic turns to non-sequiturs, and you post a non-sequitur, does that make it a sequitur or a non-sequitur? And does it stay crunchy in milk?

So, are you non-sequitor in Morrowind when you ask about the Annonamis Writer?

Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 17222732374247525762636465666768697071727782879297102 ... LastLast