TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4146515661667176818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Which girl? Top or bottom? Top one has a boyfriend, and he is not me, which means you can't have her number, I don't have it either (though I do have her email). Bottom one I already said she is not my girlfriend and no you may definitely not have her number, though why you would want to be calling a girl in Hong Kong is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
    , though why you would want to be calling a girl in Hong Kong is beyond me.
    Another dream....crushed....

The bottom one is, admittedly, very cute. As someone who is dating a Korean, I have to say Asian girlfriends are the best!

(Note to Non-Asian Girls: You're all cute too, you know )

Amen brother. My gal is from Shanghai.

So I've been playing Guild Wars. ... A lot. I got it two days ago and I'm level 11 already. Pretty nice.

Anyone else here (that is on the TTLG TES forums) play it?

Morrowind.TTLG.com

I don't. I have too much other stuff I play to get into it.

Also, I'm back from my holiday around Europes.

So soon?

That burnt patch was there before you left.

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Yeah it was only 8 weeks. :P

Time flys when you are having fun, but I guess now that Striker has returned, all fun must cease.

Speaking of burnt patch...

My friends and I built a bomb. When we set it off, it lit a field on fire. It wasn't very cool. Not the whole field, mind you. Just an area about four feet square.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I'm allergic to fresh blueberries. I ate some and now I've got a rash everywhere. Strange!

EDIT(2): Yes. Yes, I'm definitely allergic to blueberries. My entire chest, arms, and face are a bright red color and I've got--gulp--hives everywhere. Bloody hell. I look like the Thing.
    Last edited by RyushiBlade; 27th Jul 2007 at 08:27.

The question remains: Is it clobberin' time?

Flame on!

Apply directly to the Four-head!

Just a sec...Yeah New Zealand? Cancel that nucleur bomb and replace it with a blueberry one. Bye.

I am writing this via Wii. It takes a long time. You have to wait awhile. Sorry to hear your allergic to blueberries though. They taste kinda nice. If it makes you feel better I am mildly allergic to ingrediants in certan band-aids. It really sucks. "Yay, my cut is better! But now I have a rash the shape of a band-aid. Crap."

Lolz, knife.

I am rather offended. Lacerta was screaming "BRAAAAAINS!!!" of in the distance. I ran, but he chased me. I gave up and begged for mercy. But he just screamed "I SAID BRAAAAINS!" And ran straight past me.

Edit: You know what sucks in "Rise of the Silver Surfer"? The fact that you only breifly get to see Galactus' shadow, but never Galactus himself.
    Last edited by Ailtar; 1st Aug 2007 at 21:49. Reason: Cause your GAAAAAAAY!

Y'know, I WOULD have watched Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. But I COULDN'T. Because you see, I was getting way too hyped for Tabula Rasa, and could not stop visiting playtr.com So, I just couldn't squeeze it into my schedule. Disappointing, I know. Thing is, it still won't release for like another 3 months. So I'm all like, "What the hall!? Wtf am i suposed to do for tree moths!?" And then I got this idea, which kind of went like...."Tat's rite! I can play dunjins and drakens:Stormritch!"

Unfortunately, I found out that Dunjins and Drakens:Stormritch hadn't come out either, so I settled for "Dungeons and Dragons: Stormreach" instead. All in all, I think this could actually be BETTER then Dunjins and Drakens, what with the real time combat and all (Which I'm REALLY impressed with actually.), along with integrated voice chat. Of course, now I need to keep it a secret so no one thinks I'm actually a NERD, instead of a raving lunatic. However, it won't keep me from playing till Tabula Rasa comes out.

Hey, you guys won't tell my friends I play Dungeons and Dragons right? I'm trusting you guys! It's our secret right? Right?

Who cares? D&D is fun to play, especially D&D advanced, where there is no map or anything and the dungeon master makes up the map and the storyline. Ah, well. Looks like we are going to be blackmailed for a while, aye Gorgenseye?

I still haven't beaten tribunal or bolldmoon. And I have yet to even play morrowind.

Tisk tisk tisk, shame on you! You should be wasting all your life on it.

Oh well gee THANKS pisces, you'll post for 376numbers, but not for me or ailtar? Yea, well, we love you too, you ...jerk! You know what, from now on, I'm not even gonna read your posts anymore! Yea, you'll come crying back for forgiveness, but y'know what? I'm not gonna give it! Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER!

That'll show him....Right Ailtar?

Edit: Oh god why do I even continue posting

In hopes of making me fall in love with you.

You have to realize Gorgoletters, Me and Pisces share very strong feelings for pumpkin pie. You on the otherhand, do not understand. It's simple people like you who can never come close to 'COOL' people like 376numbers and Piscletters.

Actually, I don't like pumkin pie, I was just in it for the sex.

Really? GREAT! cuz I was only in it for the money!

Oh yea? Well I only was in it for the...post count increase!

Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4146515661667176818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast