TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some suggestion!

BANNED

Need some suggestion!

This is info for my plug-in. I need some suggestion on what people would like to see in the new morrowind. things you can do, fixes maby. anything you think of.

Main feature's:
    1, towns are only accessable if the person has identification.(well, not for someone that can take on 4 guards...)not to hard.
    2, people go in their house at night.
    3, most caves are part of mainland.
    4, the outscirts is a HUGE BADGUY attraction.
    5, the forest is beautiful>>>
    6, the mainland has very few bad creatures.
    7, the forbidden daedric island is very very deadly.
    8, over 4 HUGE islands.
    9, if someone is after you, they wont follow you forever. just until you're far enough away from their house.
    10, a boat ride to the hidden frozen island.(boat actually moves)
    11, if you punch someone, they will either go at you, or tell a guard. if you kill them before they get to the guard, your crime might not be reported.
    12, some (interiors) houses are part of the outside world.
    13, people act more unique.
    14, some people/races have different language.
    15, if you go in someones house, they might say something like,"what do you want? get out intruder!"
    16, rivers move!
    17, you can barter with anyone(realistically)
    18, new books and stuff.
    19, im gonna try to make a spell of fortify bounty on other! i'll work out the kinks.
    also, a fortify gold on self, but if you buy something with the summoned gold and the spell runs out before you leave(the gold dissappears in merchants hand), HE WILL DEMAND HIS(OR HER) money! you can refuse, or pay. you'll get a bounty if you refuse.
    20, you dont know people's names until you talk to them, or about them.
    21, you can setup shop, and people will come to buy.

ill post more later, so keep checken back.

just some people:
    Captain Sulieth Crunch
    Ima luvvenette(didnt realize this one at first.)
    Azgitte Ma'dgrars

Wow... do you know how to do most of that?

BANNED
    no.

yeah. i do. any suggestion?

Put Tuco in it.

Actually I might just have Ryushi put me in his.

BANNED
    in what? dont dis me because im stupid. i can take a long time to get a joke, or something else so, in what?

BANNED
    ok, i get it now

*blink* What joke?

I was just wondering if you knew how to do all that 'cuz I didn't know some of that stuff was possible like... 19 and 21. 'course I don't know a thing about scripting yet.

(Hey Tuco, I can make you the final boss in my mod ^.^ )

BANNED
    no joke, i didnt get what he said. yes, i've already made you be-able to setup shop, and im not on the fortify gold or bounty yet. and, i've already made most all of the people on this forum in it. i bet you can guess what the wood-elf who picks fights with erveryone and then runs away and says, "im to strong to fight you, im outta here." is. it begins with an idoit, oops. i mean a capital "M"!

LOL. Now now, that's mean.

If you have Ryushi on there, make him a Nord with the swirly blue pattern on his face. And give him er... some cool looking armor. And a big sword. ^.^

Or you might want to load up a face pack and make all the npc's using the better faces. I'll probably end up doing that.... just remember to merge the plugins, otherwise people playing it without the face pack will get headless NPC's, lol.

BANNED
    i can change you to that. right now you're a ninja. sounds right for Ryushiblade. race:? uh...i forget. the city, "Salcoth" is starting to come together. it looks really cool. with merchants on the streets, and in their houses, its almost impossible to not be able to sell something.

Sounds like my Merchant Street in my mod. The slogan for the city is: If you can't find it, make it or steal it here, it's not worth having. I've got shops for everything. There's a locksmith as well who'll feature in the mainquest. I'll have misc. shops with pretty much everything, then specialized shops.... *nods* My city is really just everything smushed together from the rapid settlement and business oppurtunities on the island.

I can help out in a corner with some scripting if you want

ohh and the smiley is just there cause I like it

Help out who? I should be fine since I'm not planning anything major. I might have to post questions on the board as I get to problems... but that's a long way away. I still need to finish the exterior for the city, then interiors. When I'm done with that I'll be doing the exterior of the rest of the island and then interior... *sigh*

I meant you..
    Ok, but some scripts could really put life into the city.. Like NPCs going home at night and then there's misc quests..

I'll have some NPC's go home at night, but this is a city. There'll be less people out at night, and definitely different people. I'm thinking, if I put like their corpse on a bed but disable access to them (so they aren't containers) then... *shrugs* Might look a bit stupid though, everyone sleeping without covers.

If I need help I'll PM you or something. I probably will... >.<

cool idea.. Only thing is that you'll have to kill them ( via script I mean, not ingame ) and they'll fall randomly so sometimes it'll look pretty weird

Yea do that.

I was gonna say I could use static body parts, but they're already made with their arms straight out to the sides... Hm. Mooka, come back and tell me how you're doing it, lol. I'd give you credit of course, I'm not that heartless.

I don't think he makes the *go to sleep*, only go into their house.

BANNED
    i guess i didnt put go to sleep. but that will happen. as far as how, i'll figure that out when i get home tonight. thinking of just changing animation to fatigued lieing down. i cant really make them die, then respawn. remember, most places are part of the EXT. world.

Why is that BTW?

BANNED
    what?

ohh sorry...
    Why do you have interiors outdoors?

BANNED
    so if a guard is chasing an outlaw with 480-billion on his head, and he goes inside, the guard wont say, "oh well, im to lazy to open a door. ill just let it go.-----gotta go 4 today. be back tommarrowwww

Okey but how will that work? Will you actually put a house and then walls and stuff inside it?
    Wouldn't it be easier to make a script that allows guards to chase the player through interior cells?

BANNED
    maby, but to be able to see the weather from inside, wait a min... what out' rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!! oh well.