TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: How many days...?

How many days...?

I was wondering, how many days (in game) have you been playing Morrowind? So far I'm up to 1086 days and I'm still playing.

365-->1 year

speaking of which

wouldn't it be cool if someone made a game or a mod to morrowind or something where it was REAL time. like, your character rests for 8 hours...either sleep, or find something to do, because that's 8 real life hours. and there was no fucking compensation on anything to make up for a quick game experience. bejeesus, think about riding a silt strider. that would be an awesome experience, i think.

but, yeah, about the subject, my old morrowind character had, give or take, about 200 days. not a whole lot, but i beat the main quest and became grand wizard or whatever of the fighter's guild. and i had some tight looking armor. and then i had to format...

You want a game where you're forced to stare at a blank screen for 8 hours? Couldn't you do that without paying 30 for it?
    Last edited by Myoldnamebroke; 11th Oct 2003 at 13:09.

Originally posted by Bionicman
    wouldn't it be cool if someone made a game or a mod to morrowind or something where it was REAL time. like, your character rests for 8 hours...either sleep, or find something to do, because that's 8 real life hours.
    NO.

Wouldn't it be cool if someone made a game where you actually died when your character was killed?

Sorry.

i guess by wouldn't it be cool i meant wouldn't it be an interesting concept.

geeze, just berate me a little more, why doncha

Easy man, I was just having some fun.

That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. I'd tell you why but there's no time for that now, I must figure a way to travel back in time and give condoms to your parents!

With my old char (finished the main quest, level 27 or something) I had played for less than 200 days I think.

New one (level 6 right now): day 23.

BANNED
    300 days and some on my Nord, finished the main quest.
    180-some days with my Breton mage, haven't even started the main quest.
    And countless other shortlived chars.

I think I've got the most days... Does that mean I don't have a life outside of Morrowind? Cuz I do! Look! I can prove it!

...All right... no I can't...

I would never use that mod. Lol. Would be interesting though for the first few minutes maybe ship/strider travel would actually show up instead of that damn black fade away.

Yeah, I really wish they could let you ride on a silt strider. It might take a long time, but you should atleast be given the option. And then if you walk, you could watch other NPC's go by on silt striders...

Maybe a you could just wisk through the land as you travel with silt strider...

Thinking more on that... What about Hi-jacking a Silt Strider?

I usually commandeer the large ships in the ports anyways... My favorite boat is the Grytewake.

My Imperial is on day 440 something, and I grow restless. I'm trying to get myself turned into a vampire so I can get the Eltonbrand, but I am immune to disease. I spent countless of thousands of gold on weakness to desease items (enchanting them so) but no luck far. I am going to get the goty version soon but not right away. (short on money, right now)

By the way if way be cool if you could sail your own boat.

Hmm, you may want to try Daggerfall

Nah...

They had boats you could buy and partially sail around in, but you couldn't really control them. Second off I hardly know any PCs able to run Daggerfall. Look in the UESP files to get the gist of Daggerfall.