TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789141924293439444954 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

Your pic may be old, but not ugly, in my opinion. ^^; But you have a nice collection, though it can get a little creepy at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Yos
    Your pic may be old, but not ugly, in my opinion. ^^; But you have a nice collection, though it can get a little creepy at times.
    Damn I NEED to upgrade it ^^;. It was taken at LEAST five years ago. And I have recent pics with me now (graduation pics ). And they look more presentable.

Btw....

Who are you speaking to?
    &
    What do mean by creepy?

I missed the start of this thread, so wandering back to the first page of illustrations... they were fairly oddball, but I thought they were great. The bright and constrasting colours seem to be the strength, if anything.

Also, Brisbane is a great place to live - I assume you're a student in either highschool or uni, Mifune?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Anakara
    Who are you speaking to?
    &
    What do mean by creepy?
    Eh, sorry for not being clear, but I was talking toward you. And by creepy, I meant those first few pics in the thread, but that's just my opinion, you don't have to listen to what I say. Oh boy is my face red...

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Anakara
    Had it for a while but I haven't been to it in quite awhile. I stopped posting my old work because I was hammered by immature people who left abusive comments. Not about my work by me as a person. They weren't members but internet "floaties".
    Yeah, I hate those cowardly "anonymous" flamers who don't even have the guts to leave an email address Well, I'm a member too so here's mine

PS: Nice Gallery!! (n_n) (n_~)
    Last edited by pagan_taffer99; 7th Dec 2004 at 00:31.

^ cool!

I like your gallery!

I'm quite proudly on medical leave from Griffith University, Shug . If that counts. I attend my classes at roughly the same level as The Young Ones.

And yes, go Brisbane... seems a very Thiefy place, as there's quite a bloody lot of us here .

Elfwood, yikes... I think I've been there, oh, three times? Firstly I was kicked out for arguing that portraits of Elves dressed as Nurses belonged in the fantasy section (obviously I was taking the piss, but they left their sense of humour in their other knickerbockers) and then twice more for lack of activity. I'm such a rebel /sarcasm. I respect Elfwood. Great place to visit...

Springheel, gorgeous . It's Thief 3 only five times more Thiefy. Awesome ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffergirl
    King No One is a nickname given to one of the patients (I forget which) in the Shalebridge Cradle (Thief 3) because he refused to tell any of the doctors, nurses, or other patients his name.
    Baaah.. Geez. Shows how much I've played Thief 3 Yes, I did complete it fully one time, but that was a while ago, and this mind isn't what it once was.. Already over the hill. Amazing my body just doesn't start to fall apart after living a full 21 years .

Thanks for the clarification, though . I don't feel like such a big idiot. I was sure this character wasn't in Thief 1 or 2 (and would've never allowed myself to live it down if he was!) and almost thought it was someone from another game everyone but me has played.

Aaaahhh.. *cobwebs disperse* I seem to remember something... A shiver-inducing hung form at the top of a lift in a special cell in Cradle... King No One

deadman.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Mifune
    Elfwood, yikes... I think I've been there, oh, three times? Firstly I was kicked out for arguing that portraits of Elves dressed as Nurses belonged in the fantasy section (obviously I was taking the piss, but they left their sense of humour in their other knickerbockers) and then twice more for lack of activity. I'm such a rebel /sarcasm. I respect Elfwood. Great place to visit...
    Well, that sucks!

That really sucks... people with no sense of humor scare me --___--

eek

hey, great gallery Clockwork, and Ankara ... by the way, I think you know me already from that crazy place called Devart =p

By the way of the general blatant autopromotion:
    ~my gallery

~ my Thief art :
    Garrett the True Keeper
    (a work in progress... )-Statue
    Benny
    ~and an oldie : Servant Mask
    ...and The Keeper
    *bows*

Some of you might have seen some of those pics... *hides quickly and watches if anyone draws a moustache on Garret :P*
    "It's a double pleasure to trick the
    Trickster..." LaFontaine

I so envy your digital art style, Silmuen. It's so... wet. Organic! I like it muchly .

Ooooh, spiffo pics Silmuen!! loove the Statue pic! What kind of program/medium do you use?

eek

thanks *grins* all of it was done on Painter Classic plus Wacom tablet I almost can't believe it myself since I started using another one ... (Painter IX)
    Trickster..." LaFontaine

Quote Originally Posted by Silmuen
    hey, great gallery Clockwork, and Ankara ... by the way, I think you know me already from that crazy place called Devart =p
    Sure do. Nice to see you comment.

Some of you might have seen some of those pics... *hides quickly and watches if anyone draws a moustache on Garret :P*
    *draws moustache on Garrett* oops...uh...*looks around* IT WAS HIM!!! *points at Karras*

thanks *grins* all of it was done on Painter Classic plus Wacom tablet I almost can't believe it myself since I started using another one ... (Painter IX)
    I love Painter! And Wacom tablets! But sadly mine broke. *looks at it under the bed* there is is.. WAHHH!!

Ehhh put the roll eye smiley in the wrong place, ha. wacom pentablet is a great thing to use. Only some people in my house still want to use it as a normal pen which almost gave me a heart attack a few times

but Painter Classic... it's just not enough. Im my opinion.

I'm quite proudly on medical leave from Griffith University, Shug . If that counts. I attend my classes at roughly the same level as The Young Ones.
    Awesome; I'm at UQ at the moment, and I know Chade was at some point... which could still be the case.

Enough people for a Thievery LAN, perhaps

Hey Silmuen, your Pretty Boy is making me feel gay

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal Monkey
    Hey Silmuen, your Pretty Boy is making me feel gay

well, that's my victim, since Garrett cannot possibly be cute

Im back! :D

Here's my tribute art to one of the greatest game characters ever!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13265684/

Hope you like!

~ my Thief art :
    Garrett the True Keeper
    This one is really great.

Quote Originally Posted by rohan
    Here's my tribute art to one of the greatest game characters ever!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13265684/

Hope you like!

hey looks great

thanks Aja
    Trickster..." LaFontaine

Rohan, you're bloody brilliant, mate .

Crying out loud! Im concidering putting one of the above pictures on my desktop.
    When I see things like this I realize what a diverse and talented gang this community is.

Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789141924293439444954 ... LastLast