TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227323742475257 ... LastLast

Thread: Taffer Art *Post thy works Here*

You're Grimoire, aren't you? From ISA boards?

I remember that piece.

It's all fun and games until someone posts something that just blows everything else away .

YES, that's right! I'm talking about YOU... Schattentänzer!

It's fresh, it's fabulous, it's MODERN... bravo!

And for oDDity... well, you already know you're god, right? I shall just go and stand in queue for the worshiping.

Anakara, great . You've improved so much from your earlier works. And yay Zaya!

it could just be my fragile little mind but Schattentänzer's pic looks a little... er... perverted?

It sure is some damn fine Freudian blackjacking...

You know, Clockwork, I never mentioned it before but ever since I saw Sparrow I've been toying around with the notion of including her somehow in a future FM.

Actually, now that I've got your attention there was something I wanted to ask you regarding your interpretation of King No One. Not sure if you knew, but null had this to say about his backstory:
    Quote Originally Posted by null
    Regarding King No.1 - He was an extremely prolific serial killer in the style of Jack the Ripper... able to essentially become anyone he wanted to be -- at least, at a glance -- through the use of wax-sculpted faces, the forgiving shadows of gaslights, and his infinite personality matrix. He was only brought to justice because he was caught in a freak Inn fire, and the wax on his face and head began to melt off -- taking most of the skin with it.
    Ever thought of an update taking this info into account?
    Last edited by Doc_Brown; 27th Aug 2005 at 02:14.

Oooh, now that would be a nice picture... I actually did something lately that could prepare me for knotting out a King No One Inn Fire Style (hereafter shortened to KNOIFS... which is oddly poetic, yay!) involving a yakuza assassin in a burning temple... though he was still pretty afterwards .

I can say that reading Null's comments inspires so many cradle related pictures. The world that was built up there, it's beautiful. Maybe my next... whatever it is I do... will be KNOIFS.

What I'm working on now though can only be described as hammerite cheesecake O_o. Picture that, if you will.

As for Sparrow in an FM, squee . She'll be mentioned in a readable in my own, if I ever get past furnishing, dammit . But I am a huge FM geek, I would be bouncing for days if she ended up anywhere .

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Mifune
    What I'm working on now though can only be described as hammerite cheesecake O_o. Picture that, if you will.

mm....cheesecake. I am sure it will turn out fine.

Alright, Hammerite cheesecake is done.

Warning: Boobies

Image is in my DevArt account

Now for something slightly less 'WTF O_o'.

Yep, that's deviant art all right!

Nice gallery, I love your style.

Here's mine - it's called Thiefsie Fool
    Last edited by redface; 29th Aug 2005 at 05:09.

Tried my hand at a female Hammerite. Not great but yeah...

Complete with a lazy background

Clockwork Mifune: That wasn't what I expected but damn...it's absoultely beautiful! The neck and head porportions are great. Reference or not...

redface: I can't see the picture

Thanks

Redface, that's the best thieving expression ever . And in yummy black and white, very nice style!

Anakara, lovely details . You weren't kidding when you said you were putting in a lot of work. Heheheheheh she looks much more Hammerite than my girl, that's for sure.

Here's that new King No One:

Well... sorta. Heheh I'm lazy .

You don't mind me using that as an avatar?

No probs, go for it.

All my stuff is okay to be changed around or used where-ever. It's fanart. Just as long as someone else doesn't claim they did it. Which hasn't happened yet, but eh .

H'm h'm.
    I suppose nobody will be against that I collect all the fan works in one place?
    http://82.199.102.13:8080/filearchive/images/artworks/
    Cause it very long to see updates on the Circle.

(to see preview go in to the "NAME" folder and click on the left glyph on the top right side of the page)
    Omikron Game - all about Quantic Dream projects

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Mifune
    No probs, go for it.
    Cheers. My better-then-nothing Alucard-avvie was getting boring already.

Glad to see some new pics. They're all great.

redface:
    The expression is fantastic!

Here is "Mama" from the Cradle. She has to be my favorite of the patients apart from "The Watcher". Forgive me on spelling...been a while since I played this mission.

Very lazy colouring job...

Redface: I got it to work. Love his grin...it's like he's saying "Oh yeah...I rule."
    *wack*

Clockwork Mifune: I loved how you did the melting effect of his inhuman face (mask). Drip, Drip....

On DeviantART If you can't really see it that well on Imageshack.
    Last edited by Keeper Anakara; 30th Aug 2005 at 14:12.

Very, very nice . I'm looking forward to the whole series of them. Especially the Watcher <3.

Edit: Another funky King No One

Blue fire. Somehow it's just how I pictured it... Deadly Blue Shadows, eh .

And Logan I forgot to scream GREAT in your general direction . Even after a few years, I can still hardly believe how organised the Thief community is. Beautiful.

SECOND edit: I've just looked at him again, and he seriously reminds me of Jackie Boy. From Sin City (Man, both movie and comic version). That's not cool.
    Last edited by Clockwork Mifune; 31st Aug 2005 at 22:29.
    Blessed are those who learn to judge the path for what it lacks, and in industry make it better for thy brethren.

An old RP character of mine. Anodyne Renfield, who disguised herself as a boy in order to join the Hammerite Order and eventually went insane from the paranoia of being discovered. This would be a happy moment .

(And exactly the max size for picture posting .)
    Blessed are those who learn to judge the path for what it lacks, and in industry make it better for thy brethren.

Aww...she looks so peaceful, I remember her.
    Glad you drew her again!

Well I can see there are some mighty talented people in here, so for contrast it might be good to throw in some complete amateur stuff too. Like so.
    I must say the wacom thingies are amazingly good for trying to learn (hell, I can even recognize what I draw if I stretch my imagination).

^ that's very nice there sysqc! I like the lighting and sketchy effect.

Aaaannnd another one...geez. This is more of a costume design rather than a character design.

Logan: I forgot to say...wow. That is quite impressive, excelent work there! That must have been quite the hard work.

lol...I didn't relise I had that much thief crap.

The Architect
    As stated before, if you want your art on The Circle, just email it to me.

Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227323742475257 ... LastLast