TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 271217222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seven Sisters Dec.23/07 by Lady Rowena-UPDATED TO VERSION 2

I use a key combination for running, personally. The up key I use for walk, ctrl+up for running. I know some people walk forward and backwards using the mouse keys but I can't imagine coordinating myself well enough to do that.

Thank you Lady (R) being the operative letter, in my haste to just get into the game I forgot to check the options menu and I just assumed R click was the use movement, my bad, now onto day two hehe

Maya's House

Ok, I know this will probably sound dumb to some people because the location is probably obvious from a clue I missed, but could anyone point me in the right direction for Maya's house?

I know I need to go there next but after hours of searching every part of the town and trying to locate more clues, I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Mark

go to the mechanist complex, ther you will find a key for maya's house
    you will reach the house via the mechanist complex

even bigger spoiler
    go up the stairs in the main lobby, turn right , and left again, that door leads to maya's house

Thanks nightshifter. Now just have to figure out how to get into the mechanist complex...

FW:FW:FW: SO TRUE!!!
    You have to go there to free Basso anyhow. Think about the keys you have. Make sure you have opened every door they fit. And look around well every room you unlock.

You can't miss the entrance to the MECHs if you do that.

Good luck. You are just beginning to have "fun".

Quote Originally Posted by theBlackman View Post
    You have to go there to free Basso anyhow. Think about the keys you have. Make sure you have opened every door they fit. And look around well every room you unlock.
    Yeah I know....Problem is I didn't have one of the keys I should have (sewer 2). Got it now tho' and how I managed to miss it is beyond me. Guess I need to do a bit more of the stop and search stuff at *every* location. (Just like the readme tells us to )

Cheers

Ah. What a lovely mission set. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Perfect pacing, great story, balanced gameplay. Expertly done. The only thing more I could have hoped for is comment on the sisters being assassinated one by one.

By the way, Lady Rowena, those gassy sisters near the end of night 3; did you get the sounds for them from The Wheel of Time game? The sounds they remind me of Mashadar tendrils from that game.

By the way, Lady Rowena, those gassy sisters near the end of night 3; did you get the sounds for them from The Wheel of Time game? The sounds they remind me of Mashadar tendrils from that game.
    Or Unreal ???

It's The Wheel of Time, I also mentioned it in the readme.

I knew it! I played that game enough to know all the creepy sounds. Didn't find a use for the Black Wind sounds?

To be honest I played that game several years ago, I don't remember all the enemies.
    The only one that I remember very well is a sort of fricking smoke which came out from the walls and was impossible to defeat. I almost abandoned the game because of the taffing thing.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    To be honest I played that game several years ago, I don't remember all the enemies.
    The only one that I remember very well is a sort of fricking smoke which came out from the walls and was impossible to defeat. I almost abandoned the game because of the taffing thing.......
    The smoke is Mashadar. The Black Wind is that... wind that chases you later in the game. As you're jumping around in black nothingness you can hearing coming for you. Saying it wants to tear and eat your flesh, etc. Very unsettling.

OMG. I'm relatively new to FMs, but this has to be my favourite one yet, Completed Night 1 last night, couldn't believe how immense it was, loved sneaking through the Mechanist and the Haunted Hammerite complexes in particular.

Is there a Walkthrough out for this Masterpiece?

The posts that followed this one on the subject of walkthroughs have been moved to a separate thread.

Seaons, no, there is no walkthrough for Seven Sisters at present.

AN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS MISSION - THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaons View Post
    Is there a Walkthrough out for this Masterpiece?
    I think you might find some usefull things here

look under FM

Nearing the end of Night Three, & I've thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks very much Lady Rowena.

Meanwhile, for those who like opening missions in Dromed, here's a Night One treat I can recommend:

After you've done all the doings in the cathedral, & that lovely choral plainsong music kicks in, you can drift through the whole town with that music in the background, by opening the mission in Dromed, loading a save from within the cathedral, pressing Shift then Q, & flying out of the hole in the upper wall. Fly through the town, enjoying the views, & as long as you don't touch ground, that holy music will remain the backing sound.

FW:FW:FW: SO TRUE!!!
    Try the front door.

I have been playing FMs for a while now, but this is definitely one of the best. The architecture and attention to details deserve more than just one .

I took me hours to figure things out. And the crypt made me sweat...

It's been said here a million times... This mission is great. Thanks a lot Lady Rowena!!

Ouch, these missions make me want to stop making fan missions, because they can never be this good! I'm having an absolute blast playing them - great pacing, very fitting ambient sound, solid design, well-written text, incredibly well-built city architecture with great textures. I'm struggling to find any flaws with this mission!!! I've just finished Night Two, so hopefully the final night will be just as entertaining (and painfully good to a fan mission author!)

Now someone make some really bad missions to cheer me up!

Strange Problem???

When I try to cure with the holy water, my arrows just stick where bassos girl is, but they dont splash like water/holy arrows do. Every other arrow works properly. So I cannot 'cure' anybody, I have done everything out, but do not want to release basso yet, for fear as warned that his girl will kill him if I dont cure her first. Don't know if this is a bug, must be, unless there is another way to use the holy water

OMG, death stage 12 strikes again?
    I am sure that there was no item with this bug when I packed the FM, maybe it's created in game?
    So you didn't use any water arrow until now? Are you sure that it's not only one arrow to have the problem?
    Did you try to reload a previous save?
    I don't know what else to suggest, sorry. No one else seems to have had this problem......

I don't have any ideas for how to work around this, but I just wanted to say that it's entirely possible for DS12 to crop up in game. Sometimes the cannonballs robots shoot don't disappear when they explode because of DS12, but other times they disappear properly. It's some seriously bad luck that this had to happen to the holy water arrows.
    She's not a maniac, a raving thing, she just goes a little mad sometimes.
    I'm not suffering from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 271217222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast