TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 16212631364146515661626364656667686970717681869196 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2472

Thread: Current song you are listening to(or the Last song you listened to)

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    This album is fucking execrable.
    I'll be interested to see what a week's break has done to my opinion of it and whether or not repeated exposure and creeping guilt over hating my favourite band's latest offering weakened my original view.

Damn, Kolya - that Black Mountain sounds is fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Scots Taffer View Post
    I'll be interested to see what a week's break has done to my opinion of it and whether or not repeated exposure and creeping guilt over hating my favourite band's latest offering weakened my original view.
    Listening to new Interpol has mostly made me want to go back and listen to old Interpol. I've spun "Obstacle 1" more times in the past two weeks than the previous two years.

But honestly, I am being a little harsh on the new disc, which isn't entirely unlistenable. It's a fair-to-middling effort, for the most part, but it just isn't very good. It sounds like an okay album that is notable only because it's from the guys who brought us the first half of Turn On the Bright Lights.

Dead Meadow - What needs must be

Fuck You guys tt

This is one of those songs, I thought it was great the first time I heard it. Then I saw the video and I liked it even better. I think you couldn't not like this.
    Last edited by demagogue; 23rd Sep 2010 at 03:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Risquit View Post
    I saw the Swans in concert once and they were good but really trippy. The girl's eyes kept rolling way back in her head until you could only see whites.
    Sorry to quote myself, but I was reading through this thread and saw the above post and thought, "hey, I remember having that same experience!". Yeah, then I saw who the poster was. Sheesh, I'm lame.

BTW, my current song "Giants"-Enslaved.

No Age - Things I Did When I Was Dead

I haven't heard the new album yet, but this was (is) my favourite track from the last one.

That's damn nice, Aja - I'll have to check them out

Knows his stuff
    bwahahahaha XD

Trampled by Turtles - Wait so long

One of the rare instances where I heard the song and immediately bought the album.

Chakat sex pillow
    This version of The Morning Benders - Excuses needs more airplay. You might've heard the original in the Sony 'it's a perfect world' ad.

Knows his stuff
    When that guy is talking in the beginning he sounds just like Jim in The Office. Nice song btw.

edit:currentlylisteningto: Trentemoller - "Moan" Great song and such a sad/funny/spooky video.
    Last edited by henke; 3rd Oct 2010 at 08:27.

why'd you shoot the man with the gun

COS HE BOTHERED YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf7ZUaZ1b7s

is embedding videos a privilege I don't have?

yeah Liars are pretty much the best band on the planet right now

While we're on the subject, Sisterworld is full of gems.

yeah it's a peach of an album, with the nicest album launch site I've ever seen (scroll to the right btw)

fuck check them covering bauhaus :O
    Last edited by Vernon; 7th Oct 2010 at 03:23.

Heading out to Germany now for Denovali Swingfest 2010 with awesome artists performing. Too bad 65daysofstatic had to cancel, but I'm still seeing Yndi Halda and Mt. Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble

Apparently this was on some advert overseas. I hope they were well-paid, because the song is gorgeous

Chakat sex pillow
    Nice song, but I demand more hooks. I'm shallow like that.

Speaking of which, fuck you My Chemical Romance, fuck you for sinking your bombastic, vacuous, hopelessly addictive chorus into my brain so hard that it's become part of the general background buzz in my head.

Also, damn you Kieron Gillen. Just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
    fuck check them covering bauhaus :O
    haha dull audience, they just stand there!

Liars put on the best live show I've ever seen; I had this sense of euphoria afterwards that lasted a few hours, and the only drug I took was alchohol!

we were all like WE ARE THE ARMY YOU SEE THROUGH THE RED HAZE OF BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! what a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Aja View Post
    we were all like WE ARE THE ARMY YOU SEE THROUGH THE RED HAZE OF BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! what a great time
    :3

Man, I saw them twice at a festival last year, and the second time they were gonna play "Broom," I could see it on their setlist, but it was a strict schedule. So they skipped it and when to "Let's Not Wrestle Mount Heart Attack," which was still awesome.

Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 16212631364146515661626364656667686970717681869196 ... LastLast