TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 33384348535863687378798081828384858687889398 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2509

Thread: Current song you are listening to(or the Last song you listened to)

El Shagmeister

Oh, bebeh....gettin' da blues, UNF!

Administrator
    I can't stop listening to Meshuggah...

In general I think most metal is boring or laughable so I can't quite explain why.

I left the sun for the rain and came downtown.

Thanks for Hindi Zahra.

I have no idea how to embed YT on here, but whatever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPOLI5ydag

I listened to this album on repeat for over 6 hours last night at work. Still blows me away as much as it did when it first came out.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Moyer View Post
    I have no idea how to embed YT on here
    It used to be a little tricky, but now you should just need to click the Insert Video button (), paste in the youtube URL and you'll end up with a video like this:

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Who has two thumbs and played the Rose Cottage Thief 2 FM for the first time last night?

This guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_B View Post
    It used to be a little tricky, but now you should just need to click the Insert Video button (), paste in the youtube URL and you'll end up with a video like this:
    Sweet.

Very pop, but "Some Nights" by Fun.

Chakat sex pillow
    For those in need of a link:

And fairly nice pop it is, too. I almost thought Fun. had jumped off the cliff into soulless glam-pop for a minute, what with the big marching drums and ridiculous chorus, and maybe they have -- but then I got to the bridge. It's comforting that their ability to swirl in warm, frothy pop hooks remains.

So of course I had to fire up the playlist and listen to The Gambler.

Normally at work I just stick my Zen on 'shuffle all', but for some reason I've been doing the 'loop an album or two for 8 hours' thing. Last night I did half a night of each of these:

Knows his stuff
    That bird and the bee video tries way too hard to be quirky. The song isn't terrible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scots Taffer View Post
    Very pop, but "Some Nights" by Fun.
    I didn't really care for "We are young" but this is pretty great!

Got nostalgic and dug out the Crow soundtrack. Got more interested in this one band, so looked up the original version of the song. Turns out it's quite a shoegaze banger:

The original Medicine lineup was badass (as was most of the Crow soundtrack).

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    That bird and the bee video tries way too hard to be quirky.
    It's Eric Wareheim. It is what it is.
    Last edited by Jason Moyer; 6th Aug 2012 at 17:55.

Bat for Lashes - Laura

Asaf Avidan - Her Lies

Sorry Sulph ... despite the swathe of youtubes hitting me in the face, I didn't realise I was supposed to post one myself!

My tastes are superior to your tastes.

Flow Festival starts today, so I am frantically trying to listen to stuff that's there. Too much good things though (check for yourself:http://www.flowfestival.com/en/program/), but I leave you with this
    A fucking masterpiece.

Knows his stuff
    Oh man I was thinking about going to the Flow festival, but all the cool stuff is like spread out over the three days, and I'd have to take a day (or two) off from work and everything. Bah. Wish I lived in Helsinki sometimes. So I take it you're going to see Pepe Deluxe on Sunday then?

I live in Turku, so the distance ain't too bad especially since I'm bunking at a friend's place (gonna hitchhike there as soon as I finish this breakfast). The spread is big, but it's only because there's so much to see! It tells something that even after Flying Lotus, Bobby Womack and Hudson Mohawke (albeit this was aptly replaced by Actress) cancelled, it is still easily worth the 130 euros.

Haha yeah, Pepe is my goal, albeit you'll find me crying like a baby to Ane Brun and Björk as well, nevermind being high as a kite and listening to all that sweet electronic music.

Still Subjective
    Oh God I know I shouldn't because it's going to mess my mind up and put in me in a funk, but Spotify suggested a David Lynch track and now I'm on this.

Somebody suggest some dark uplifting trance to get me ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt

Once you're in that world, the only way out is deeper in until you come out the other side. Enlightened.

Knows his stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Subjective Effect View Post
    Somebody suggest some dark uplifting trance to get me ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt
    I could, but instead I'm gonna be a bastard and link to a Spotify playlist with more Lynchian stuff.

Haha no mercy for the weak.

Oh, comes with recommendation for Northaunt playlist.

Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 33384348535863687378798081828384858687889398 ... LastLast