TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 87 of 117 FirstFirst ... 374247525762677277828384858687888990919297102107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2920

Thread: General Fan Mission Review And Discussion Megathread

Damn I will have to fully read all your reviews one day. And possibly finish my shitty T2x reviews? Would be embarassing to just pick something up so randomly again in a thread like this that just keeps moving on, wouldn't it. Alright we'll just see about that.

Seems like an interesting review; but I need to finish the missions first before reading it. Halfway there!

Nice reviews guys

Sup: Unholy Vivid Innocence

Alright I think I'll help ya there The Mike with reviewing Haplo's work. Alright this ain't gonna be completely a review; I'm gonna try and mix it with my own playthrough thoughts & adventures. Also excuse my inability to put together a proper sentence every now & then. (I think my English has actually gotten worse over the last few months)

Just played (as in ~6 hours ago) Haplo's Unholy Vivid Innocence. Man that was a crazy mission. It had some great ideas and challenges. The mood given was quite nice. A little surreal but personally I could cope with the ghostly haunts and skeleton thingies... Yes, it's a crypt raiding puzzle solving mission. I don't have much thoughts on that though. What really interested me was the fact that just looking at something in particular hurt my poor Garrett.

Anyway for a guy like me who can miss a tiny switch or an object in a tiny nook first time around, this mission required a lot of backtracking. See, I originally ghosted this mission. But after I went by those hauntsy guys 10+ times, I just murdered them all. Felt good, man. Then I could start looking around more thoroughly and it actually helped in at least 1-2 points.

Now that I said some good about it, I'm gonna make this little paragrahp of the aspect I loathed.
    This mission I liked a lot up until the point where I had to resort to the thread. And I really hate doing that when I've searched hard everywhere. Turns out I simply missed 1 bloody object on the ground (a wand, who's existence wasn't even mentioned I think).

Well other than such a mindless non-optional object hunt I really adored this mission. Also a fun thing was the bit of coin loot down in the area with the bridges. I saw that by myself, but while searching for the wand mystery in the thread but fortunately read that one can get down there through exploiting the engine's bugginess. I had thought of doing that (broke lots of FMs that way before tho ) but I just couldn't figure out how but I just had to drop a haunt's body with r while falling down but the haunt's body must hit a wall when I drop it so it doesn't go further and I can actually use it as a pillow. That took my a dozen or two reloads.

Now sorry I bored you with that incoherent techy rambling, I should probably reward you with a screenshot or something... Well soon I guess. I mean you'll probably have skipped the entire text and jumped to screens right away and dismissing it as a semi-old mission you've already played. If not, thanks a bunch lol.

WHERE WAS I... Well yeah, to point out the really good things about this mission would force me to continue in the manner of how I did 2 paragraphs ago with the tech mumbling... So honestly, there was a bit of an atmosphere that the b&w helped giving, but that wasn't a strong point or anything. I didn't feel that attached to it. So all in all it's a mission to play if yer reeally good at not missing anything ever and have a decent amount of that common thinknig pattern that when you see a waterless fountain named waterless fountain, you consider shooting a water arrow into it. Or moss on a deadsie tree. I think the screenshots are going to tell it better then I could.

Garrett posing for the crowd.

This room did some awesome green light flickering. Then again I'm a sucker for green lights. Did I mention this FM is in black&white?

The gangstas were scary, man.

What a disgrace! ... That is the thing I'm supposed to say here, right?

Absolute pain in the arse to get down here.

SUP BISH.

I think I saw this kind of painitng in real life (NOT GRAYSCALE THOUGH) - cool stuff anyways.

Grando Escapo! Behind this guy were at least about 5 other haunts I think. Basically for those who've played it, I had the 3 haunts in the blade room defaulty + all the spawned ones when I picked the blade up on my ass.

Alright, this review didn't turn out good or even funny! Well that's ok, I'm just glad I spent these last 30 minutes or an hour doing something.
    Last edited by Thor; 11th Aug 2011 at 16:58. Reason: O-C D

Oh man I don't care that it's doubleposting, but I remember The Anniversary Contest now. I was all new to ttlg and FMs (well I joined in August but apparently I +/- disappeared till december when this stuff was ON, baby). AAAh The Affairs of Wizards, Ashes & Dust (I think?), The Tower... these missions absolutely kicked ass. And not once have I replayed them. I suppose I might replay them one day; not that any of you care. This is a bit of an exposed monologue. A museum? A little bit.

Yeah well whateva & stuff. Also that was the time this thread was created.

Where hast SneakyJack gone to, anyway? A Thief burnout? I suppose from that ridiculous amount of activity he caused back then he ought to neve rbe as excited about Thief again. Me neither, I think.

Man, I love UVI, so many innovative ideas in that mission! Cool review, man!
    And not to be nitpicky but it was actually from Uncadonego's No Pressure Un-contest, not the Anniversary Contest (I remember because that is still my favorite title for a contest ever).

Thanks for the review Thor, now I feel like playing that mission again.

By the way, you don't need to drop a dead body to get down the big room, there is a slow-fall potion in one of the secrets.

Well thanks & stuff.

There's a slow-fall potion, huh?? Well I'll be damned. What secret was that I wonder. Well I guess I'll play the sequel too someday, dunno if today or in a month (I am never stable with these little thief burnouts), maybe review that too.

As for The Mike - my doublepost was actually just a super-random musing about a long, yet not so long time ago - 2008 Anniversary contest. I just saw some other pages in this thread and Affairs of the Wizards was reviewed in one. That took me back in those times... UNP(u)C came a year or so afterwards I think and then I didn't really play anyone's mission from that contest, shamefully enough.

Rowena's Curse:

I didn't realise until I finished Seven Sisters that there was predecessor level to it. There don't seem to be any real overt links between them though, so not playing this first didn't matter much.

Garret has to break into a mansion to save a woman who has mysteriously disappeared there (for a large reward); it almost goes without saying that things are much more complex than they seem, and like Ominous Bequest and Broken Triad this is a level that becomes almost entirely different to how it starts as things move along. Actually there are quite a few similarities to OB here, like losing your equipment at the start, the vaguely circular layout of the upper floor, the various hidden tunnels and the general developing backstory. While some of it comes from the "mansion with a dark secret" style of both, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some intentional homages to OB here (it's still more than distinct enough for that to not be a problem). One thing that did bother me in the storyline/mission development is one of the forced murder objectives; while those objectives in themselves don't bother me, here I found the context of one an issue it seemed to be stated that Cedric is under Rowana's control due to a mistake he made (a mistake he shouldn't have made, but not necessarily one he could have foreseen the full consequences of). Maybe I overlooked other things about his character elsewhere, but the deep condemnation of him in plot terms seemed odd when he wasn't really responsible for his actions.

The house looks great with tons of small details and a few things that change as the mission progresses, which is especially cool in the case of the painting of Rowana, all the side areas make it very varied as well.

As with the Seven Sisters the stealth side of things is actually quite challenging here, with guards everywhere and certain areas covered in marble, along with various areas with light sources that can't be extinguished. From browsing the thread of the level apparently the enemies were buffed a bit too, so I guess it wasn't just me sucking that resulted in half the enemies I took out being alerted in some way in the process. Once you've found the first thing that kicks off the main plot things are relatively linear despite how large the mansion and it's other areas are, with one area leading into the other. One part did involve some switches that seemed way too small though; in particular, there's one that I knew the general area of and still couldn't find until I checked the walkthrough for the specific location (hint: use the Thiefmissions walkthrough for help, as it's easy to get spoiled in the level's thread). One body important to a sidequest also became impossible to move after I did that sidequest and had to load a save from before I did it (this didn't matter much as it's only an optional mission). There are also Zombies that somehow kill you when they explode; it should be hilarious but it got irritating when it happened after fighting through a couple of other things before them.

An excellent level that's up with Ominous Bequest, The Seven Sisters was definitely a refinement on some of the ideas in this level though (especially obvious in the case of a couple of set-pieces that are quite similar).

One room showing the attention to detail in this level.

Like OB, this is a level that manages to thread an atmosphere of unease throughout.

The use of lens flares only in this room seemed a little strange, it fits the slightly lighter atmosphere though.

You won't want to go down there.

I said I would try and do at least one level a week a bit back, but now I'm a little busier than expected I guess I'll go with the more conservative goal of doing at least one level a month.
    Last edited by Mman; 18th Aug 2011 at 16:52.

Great review dude! This is one of those missions that makes it extremely easy to just ramble on about, but you really stuck to the important points and covered just about everything worth mentioning- "quick, informative and to the point" is never something I've managed to achieve, so props to you man! You really seem to have an eye for picking out quirks in level design that would pass entirely over my head: that one room being the only one that has lens flare is something I never would have noticed. I like how you used a screenshot of the "white room" for that "the mission builds up a steady sense of unease" caption. I don't know why, but those color-coded rooms had me constantly expecting something to jump out and eat my face, and no, I really can't explain why.

Also, I love over-analyzing the similarities between this mission and Ominous Bequest. Here's some I posted in OB's original thread:
    1. Both feature a holy sword in them which is eventually required to kill the last boss.
    2. Both start with Garrett falling over a wall and losing half his equipment.
    3. The plot of both starts as a simple mansion raid and turns into a ghost story.
    4. Both feature a mansion with ancient, evil ruins below them.
    5. Both end with a woman on an alter ready to be sacrificed.
    6. Finally, and most shocking of all: both have a two word title! DUN DUN DUUUUN.

Crazy stuff yo!! Or not....I THINK IT'S COOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mman View Post
    While some of it comes from the "mansion with a dark secret" style of both, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some intentional homages to OB here
    That would be kind of weird, since Rowena´s Curse is older than OB!

(OK, so it´s only about 2 months older, so there might have been contact/cooperation during development, but still...)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    Great review dude! This is one of those missions that makes it extremely easy to just ramble on about, but you really stuck to the important points and covered just about everything worth mentioning- "quick, informative and to the point" is never something I've managed to achieve, so props to you man! You really seem to have an eye for picking out quirks in level design that would pass entirely over my head: that one room being the only one that has lens flare is something I never would have noticed. I like how you used a screenshot of the "white room" for that "the mission builds up a steady sense of unease" caption. I don't know why, but those color-coded rooms had me constantly expecting something to jump out and eat my face, and no, I really can't explain why.
    Thanks. I have to stick to the point because I'm not funny . Noticing the smaller details is in part because I've mapped for other games, so I try to look for things custom level authors have done to get across the mood they want when I play levels.

Whenever there's stuff like colour-coded rooms in buildings there seems to be something unnerving about them; probably a combination of completely uniform colour schemes not being natural or "Human", and that rooms in houses tend to have a defined purpose, which naming a room after a colour or something else abstract disguises (or hints at it having another purpose).

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    That would be kind of weird, since Rowena´s Curse is older than OB!

(OK, so it´s only about 2 months older, so there might have been contact/cooperation during development, but still...)
    Reading it's thread I got the impression RC came out later, but I guess I misinterpreted it. I guess all the similarities must be mostly coincidence then.

Hello Heist Society

Nice review Mman You brought up all the main points and aspects and kept it solid. We do need proper reviews here too once in a while. :P

I decided to make another chaotic review too. Actually let's see how it turns out

So I played Heist Society recently and thought I might as well add to the life on this thread.

Heist Society's storyline goes like this:
    Lord Bafford's manor,, except lord's name starts with a G (gonna call him LG from now on, cause Zanussi just isn't as good...). That means that Garrett wants to rob a manor, while the lord himself and his chief guard are out of town. In addition Garrett wants to find some proof that LG is eavesdropping on his guests. To make LG have a taste of his own medicine, perhaps? Coolcool.

But really now I think Heist society's main trumph card goes for varied design and happy explorations (guards not contributing to the happiness, so make them UNCONSCIOUS IN SILLY PLACES (like bed, for instance)). It's got ledges and rafters, partially transparent window textures, beautiful ceilings everywhere, little arcs for torch spots - you'll see what I mean by this stuff in the screenshots.

The only thing that annoyed me about this mission was the dull ending puzzle - SWITCH HUNT, YO. I didn't find a hint for one of the objectives at all, or maybe I just missed it. I dunno, but getting stuck like that in all other aspects SMOOTH mission AT THE VERY END really did not appeal to me.

But to make up for that this mission had like the best automap I have ever seen in an FM (except maybe Mission X, heheh) with the drawing style quiiite true to the OMs. Also custom voiceacting was AWESOME, especially Benny (slyfoxx, maybe? Didn't sound like him tho, but that's why they call it voice acting, huh!). Only little flaw in that area was that compared to all other thief sounds the custom dialogues and such were sliiightly (about 3 times) too quiet.

Oh and this mission had Watchers. You know, those mechanical cameras. I love those things. Made a little Gervasiosu Mansion's touch there. (Did I mention that "Masks") is one of my all time favorite OMs? Yeah so it's 2 levels twice, big deal. Beats playing "Kidnap" just once.)

Hm, anything else, you might ask? Well let me think. I know I had something just stuck up on my mind.. oh yes! I experienced an unexpected dislike, almost hatred towards LG and his suck-up dog of a captain. They were being shown as cheap and heartless bastards . I mean really now, WHO would give their staff moldy food products just to make things a little bit cheaper. A CHEAP BASTARD, I'd say.

If I made the capital lettered words too often, let me know. I feel like I might get parodied for this move.

Also when you start this mission you start in a graveyard... AGAIN. (Referencing to his other mission - "Hidden Agenda" here), but when you turn around and look at the moon, it's glorious. That first mood impression keeps bumping into the mission randomly once every now and then cause you hear a bit of thundering. Can be quite scary if you're caught off guard.

Alright enough babbling I guess, let the screams (<--- I really did type that in first) screens begin... or whatever.
    *clicks into his screens folder* Oh that's a whole lotta screens..
    Ok, so this time I didn't make the screens to make eyecandy for people who like bigass rooms but instead screens of little or bigger touches that I personally adored. Capiche? THANKS!
    Oh darn I forgot to brighten them (remembered only after uploading) so I guess you will have to straaaain your eeeyes, sowwy.

This is what I wanted to say when I said "little arcs for torch spots" - pretty awesome, isn't it?

The ground is burning, huh? Wow, that's pretty low. LITERALLY. No seriously I didn't expect the fire to come from practically below ground level, but that just adds to the interestingness to the level. YES, that is a word since right now.

This? Yeah, 'tis pretty sweet - a little greeen liight, a little whiite liight, a little bit of red bricks, a little bit of pipes, a little bit of snow. Now that's score for variety even in the more mundane rooms.

Felt a little stoopid frobbing the switch without knowing what it does. But it was a security room so it must be good for us.

Transparent stained glass windooows. My favorite!

Silly attempt at making something... I dunno, artsy? Y'know, with the light and the view that now is way too dark. Well I dunno, I just like the idea for some reason. Don't ask me why.

Feelin' cozy there, mr. guard? Ey? Feelin' a little eh... cozy? Yeh?

Absolutely awesome place (for my personal aesthetical taste). Probably my favorite in the map.

Well I hope this review wasn't too blunt & stoopid for you fancy people. Otherwise I gotta learn a whole lotta terminology to keep up with you guys!

Good to see you're back and updating this topic Thor, it felt dead here half the time. I also have a contribution today;

(TDM) Flakebridge Monastery

For me Heist Society is the best mansion mission. If I ever have enough money to build my own mansion, I will build it just like the one in Heist Society.

I agree with you, Haplo. Heist Society is the best mansion mission. Although I do have a fondness for Transitions in Chaos, too.

Good reviews, Thor and Quakis.

Thor, man, you and arches... Almost begs the question. Almost.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Nice review, Thor. I feel compelled to point out, though, since you didn't mention it, that the starting point is in the graveyard on Expert but is different on other difficulties. Also, the number of guards and their patrols change, as do the objectives. There are actually bonus objectives on Normal and Hard which are not available on Expert IIRC.

Derrr... This needs multiple replies.

Yandros: That's embarrasing! I should've known better than to assume it's the same on all difficulties twhen it comes to that guy. Argh!

Haplo: that's cool but with all the nobles and their manors: honestly now, do they even visit all of the rooms? WHAT DO THEY DO ALL DAY?!

Quakis: Thank you It did feel quite dead for a good while too but surprisingly in the summer it got a little more alive, din'n' it (tryin' to pull off a didn't it with a dinn.it sounding like word but dunno how to write it right!)

Summer: Good to see you back. :> And what about them arches! They're alright. I don't mind!

Well this thread has been wonderfully dead. I hope that does not apply to this threads posters though!

Should get some more reviews cranked up huh.

Captain T-dawg's log, entry 25

I've been laying low on Thief these past months. Probably has something to do with mr. burnout and the fact that I've got a roughly 6-8 times faster computer than I used to have. This let me play through some of games I had wished I could play earlier. Not much on the list though; just Mafia 2, Amnesia and Dark Mod.
    Mmm, yes, been trying out darkmod. It's pretty neat. Except that why does everybody but me have shadows? Am I a vampire? I don't like vampires. As long as I'd be reassured that I'm not playing as a vampire tho I'd feel much better about it though. Also physics is in idea all nice & great but feels clunky compared to Amnesia's. Why does an object have to slightly change it's location every damn time I pick one up? It often makes unnecessary sound. Otherwise though is' pretty great. Feels nice to have sneaking as an actual challenge again.

Hm... I may review a Darkmod mission or two sometimes, but I'd still prefer to mostly concentrate on Thief here anyway.

I'm glad to be reminded of this thread - I haven't read 4 or 5 pages.

That bloody Mike still bloody owes me three bloody reviews. And to think of all the money I paid him to say nice things about my missions!
    I want my money back Mike; it is my money or your chonson.

He's such a lightweight that's for sure - full of promises, promises.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    He's such a lightweight that's for sure - full of promises, promises.
    THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS! Or, I guess, reviewing words. I've been pretty swamped with schoolwork lately (that's an excuse all the kid's are using these days, isn't it?) but I managed to eek out a few precious minutes of free time in which to BLOW YOUR MIND with a new review.

On account of the fact that it's his birthday (and also all his whining, I KID I KID), I made it one for a Haplo mission. Enjoy!

As usual, spoilers follow (in the text and screenshots). If you don't want to know them but want to see all the cool stuff going on at the bottom of the thread (seriously, it's a party down there) unfocus your eyes and scroll really fast.

A Sorrowful Farewell

Hey, how are you? Good? Good. How am I doing you ask? Oh awesome, thanks, because as it turns out I’m a fricken genius. I always suspected that the elusive genius gene was in my blood (Genes ARE in the blood, right?), but now I know beyond a shadow of a scientific doubt that my brain can solve problems at a level normally reserved for chess playing computers…or possibly Lex Luthor. In fact, I’m pretty sure if I focused hard enough, I could start fires with my mind. I discovered all of this while playing Haplo’s new mission “A Sorrowful Farewell”, right after solving the puzzle involving the door combination in the crypt. You might see it as simple process-of-elimination based problem solving; you might even say that all of this inflated sense of intellectuality is merely the result of an especially well designed puzzle. To you I say this: shut up. Don’t make me set you on fire with my brain powers!

The thing is, “A Sorrowful Farewell”* is such a smart mission, that it actually makes you more intelligent just by coming into contact with it; it’s kind of like a gaming version of that alien artifact from “The Tommyknockers” (There, I mentioned a scary book, so this review is now Halloween themed. WOOoooOOoo!). Like all of Haplo’s missions, ASF is heavily puzzle oriented. You’re going to have to flex that one muscle quite a bit, you know the one I mean, the one in your head that hurts when you eat ice cream too fast. There’s traditional sneaky gameplay present of course, and that’s good too, though guard patrols become somewhat of a clusterf*** late in the mission when a third enemy type is released. Make no mistake though, the real fun here is the puzzles, and you should make sure you experience them the way they were intended. In other words, don’t use the mission’s forum thread as your own personal walkthrough unless you’re stuck in a way that is truly hopeless. If you do, you’re ruining the mission for yourself, and you’re making the children cry (or maybe they’re crying because of that Halloween display I have in my front yard depicting santa getting stabbed by Michael Myers?).
    *keep an eye on that title, knowing Haplo it has one a’ dem dare “double meanings”. Imma watchin you BOY.

Buried under all of these sweet, sweet puzzles is a plot that wraps up the storyline which started in “Unholy Vivid Innocence” and continued in “Insanity’s Crescendo” and “Of the Sinister Awakening”. Sorry to list all those titles, but Haplo never named the campaign, probably because he hates reviewers who have to type out background information. Therefore, I hereby name it “The Warlock Series”, which will make sense if you’ve played all the missions; you’re welcome Haplo, and also I now get a dollar every time it’s referred to as such*. Anyway, the plot: Garrett has broken into a monastery in search of someplace to put the artifact he went out of his way to steal last mission. Seriously, Garrett? You’re like…not even trying to hide the fact that you’re stealing things for no reason anymore? I’m no longer buying the “rent” excuse- at this point, I’m just waiting for the mission where your final objective is to dump all the loot you just stole into a sewer grating.
    * I’d also go with the alternative “The Bitchin’ Titles Series” because, seriously, have you seen those things?

The storyline has some nice moments, at least one being completely unexpected and AWESOME, but the readables are mostly there to serve as clues for the many devious puzzles. There was this really head-trippy storyline introduced in “Insanity’s Crescendo” that tied the Thief universe into our own in this clever fourth-wall breaking way, and it’s a shame that more of that wasn’t explored. Still, there’s a nice mystery here that’s revealed to you at a pace that’s just about perfect. It sucks that the dialogue isn’t accompanied by any voice acting (was Slyfoxx briefly sucked into an alternate dimension?), but that’s probably just me whining. For more of me whining, send me a PM and ask me why I never did any more video reviews (THEY’RE HAAAARD. )

I have to give credit to Haplo for knowing his strengths and weaknesses, and finding a compromise that allows him to keep doing what he loves (puzzles) while mostly avoiding what he hates (level design). Like the last mission in the Warlock campaign (OH, that name will catch, you mark my words), Haplo built this mission off of an abandoned level designed by a different author. In this case, the basic level design was done by PinkDot, and it’s pretty damn impressive. There are a handful of areas that look a little sparse, but the good looking ones more than make up for it. There’s one area filled with scaffolding and painted murals that made me punch the printscreen key like it owed me money. The lighting is especially impressive- just look at this staircase:

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

So now you’re probably saying “Hey, cut to the bottomline Mike, I need to know if I should download this puppy! Time is money, kid!” (I assume all my readers talk like 1980’s businessmen). My answer is “yes” of course, how else would I keep getting those under the table bribe checks from Haplo? You think it’s a COINCIDENCE I’ve been almost exclusively reviewing his missions lately? Money talks, people! No, but seriously, he’s not paying me (not enough, anyway)- his missions are just awesome. If this is truly the last FM he’s ever going to make (which I seriously doubt since this guy is the Brett Favre of FM retirement-threatening) then this community will have an amazing-puzzle-mission shaped hole in it from here on out. You hear me Hap? That’s the sound of me pressuring you. In fact, someone send him a picture of a puppy crying right now.

And now screenshots, and this mission looked so good I forgot to make them of things that lend themselves to funny captions:

They're about to find out what happens to Jawas who don't sell me my power converters.

"LUKE, STRETCH OUT WITH YOUR FEELINGS." okay seriously, that's the last Star Wars reference.

Wooo, I'm crazy roof walkin' man! I'M WALKIN ON YO ROOFS, nyuck nyuck nyuck. Okay, I fail at this caption, let's just move along...

My eyes both need cigarettes, because this room just made sweet love to them (if I just gave you a mental image of shoving cigarettes into your eyes then my work here is done).

Next up will probably be what I said last time, "Fables of the Penitent Thief" being as I have the review sitting half done on my harddrive already. I also might re-post my Top Ten Crazy Missions article here since the Southquarter original was wiped off the face of the interwebs. Plus that way it would seem like I was doing actual work with very little effort. EVERYONE WINS!
    Last edited by The Mike; 29th Oct 2011 at 20:37.

My hero! Thank you! Exactly what I needed to go with my coffee this morning. And exactly what I needed to lift the depressive cloud that's been sitting on my head these last few days. Another excellent review in the bag!

Now, who can we bully next? Thor maybe?

All joking aside, I really appreciate all the reviews. They've entertained me, reminded me of missions I haven't played and reminded me of ones I really want to play again. My thanks to all contributors.
    Last edited by nickie; 29th Oct 2011 at 14:03.

Oh great review, Mike! I mostly agree with you on all points, too.
    *scrolls down to nickies post*
    An... *starts choking himself and plays dead afterwards*
    *sneaks out while nobody's watching wondering if they bought it*

Page 87 of 117 FirstFirst ... 374247525762677277828384858687888990919297102107112 ... LastLast