TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Oh ok. That's good information to know. I will be playing Fallen tonight!

Damn! Sorry about that Fallen was the only mission I remember having a crank key in.

No problem Sticky Fingers. I actually need some help now on Fallen. This compound is huge. Where is that Crank Key located in Fallen? It seems like I have been all over the place. The only keys that I have found so far are the Mansion Keys, a Prison Key, and an Armory Key. Where is that Crank Key?

Also, what's up with all the floating crosses? Do I need to do anything with those? And, I don't understand the floating blue bottles either. I keep finding them in certain places and I shoot the fire spell at them to eliminate them but then there is nothing there after the blue bottle has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by cavador_8 View Post
    No problem Sticky Fingers. I actually need some help now on Fallen. This compound is huge. Where is that Crank Key located in Fallen? It seems like I have been all over the place. The only keys that I have found so far are the Mansion Keys, a Prison Key, and an Armory Key. Where is that Crank Key?

Also, what's up with all the floating crosses? Do I need to do anything with those? And, I don't understand the floating blue bottles either. I keep finding them in certain places and I shoot the fire spell at them to eliminate them but then there is nothing there after the blue bottle has disappeared.
    There are 2 crank keys, one in the gardener's room in the garden and one in the guards barrack beside the front gate, but you can pick up only one of them. The crosses are your first aid, if your health level is in danger, frob them. And be aware of the blue items or clouds, the holy things kill you.

Thanks Sensut, greatly appreciated. The Bathory Campaign is brilliant. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Should I even waste shooting the blue clouds with fire spells or just avoid them? Looks like I'm stuck again in Fallen. I now have the Crank Key and I have Thurzo's Master Keys and the Captain's keys. I also have some new objectives after reading a note before getting Thurzo's Keys. Now, I really don't know where to go next. Not sure why I'm having trouble with this level. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Last edited by cavador_8; 25th Dec 2010 at 21:29.

Epilogue

Where is the key for Thurzo's basement.

Thanks Sensut, greatly appreciated. The Bathory Campaign is brilliant. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Should I even waste shooting the blue clouds with fire spells or just avoid them? Looks like I'm stuck again in Fallen. I now have the Crank Key and I have Thurzo's Master Keys and the Captain's keys. I also have some new objectives after reading a note before getting Thurzo's Keys. Now, I really don't know where to go next. Not sure why I'm having trouble with this level. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Find your way out from the castle in the basement. There are 2 ways out (one to the windmill through the sewer, or another doors to the Morningstar).

Quote Originally Posted by rastas View Post
    Where is the key for Thurzo's basement.
    The key is in the vase on the table at Thurzo's painting.

OK, one last question on Fallen. I have one last objective to complete and then I can finally move on to the Epilogue. Where do I find the testament and how do I change the heirs?

OK, one last question on Fallen. I have one last objective to complete and then I can finally move on to the Epilogue. Where do I find the testament and how do I change the heirs?
    Look for it in the office. You will figure out what you need to do there.

I finished the Bathory Campaign. I have got to say that the Bathory Campaign is absolutely one of the best fan missions ever created. In all the years that I have played Thief 2, the Bathory Campaign stands out for me in my top five fan missions ever made.

I made a walkthrough for the Bathory Campaign on my Thief 2 fan mission walkthrough website. I have included all levels except for Menial Faithfulness. My walkthrough is on Normal difficulty but I'm sure it would be helpful on other difficulties as well. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.thief2fanwalks.angelcities.com/page0130.html

Will you update with a walkthrough of Menial Faithfulness or is there a reason you didn't do it?

Menial Faithfulness was my least favorite level in the Bathory Campaign. I just edited the missflag strings file in the zip to skip that level. I guess I might go back later on and include that level in the walkthrough.

You realy should do that. I got your walkthrough and it's real good. But I suspect some players will be put off by not having help on that mission. Let us know when it's done so we can get that section.

Ok, I will work on that level and update the walkthrough. I can have it ready by sometime next week, hopefully.

Thanks, we await your update!

Yes, do it, it's a nice job. MF was my favourite, if you need help just ask me / us. I've added your walkthrough link to the main page. Thanks !

OK, I've updated the walkthrough to include Menial Faithfulness. Thanks Stingm for getting me to give Menial Faithfulness another look. And thanks Sensut for one of the greatest fan missions ever created. I don't know what I was thinking. Menial Faithfulness is a solid level. Here is the link for my complete walkthrough for the Bathory Campaign:

http://www.thief2fanwalks.angelcities.com/page0130.html

Here is the link to all of my Thief 2 fan mission walkthroughs. I am currently updating the website with some 2010 missions.

http://www.thief2fanwalks.angelcities.com/

This is cool. Did you know that exactly 400 years ago today on December 30th 1610, Thurzo went to Csejte Castle and arrested Elizabeth Bathory and four of her servants?
    Last edited by cavador_8; 30th Dec 2010 at 13:32.

Got it! Thanks for the quick update! And yes that is a neat factoid.

Clearinghouse
    Sensut, what is a "B.C.O.K"?

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Sensut, what is a "B.C.O.K"?
    It's a FM, a mechanist / city / Garrett mission on which I'm working sometime, rarely. I did not deal with it since more than a month. I have fun with it rather when my mood keeps it than would be something serious.

Clearinghouse
    Thanks for info!

As soon I appeared on YT with a Thief related theme I got a couple of mails about WTF you are doing and what's that BCOK? So, I (we) work on an other thing now but I took out T2 again, and I try to finish it. I don't know when, where and how, but I try it. Anyway I made a little one running (simply I didn't know where I stopped it), and that's it. This will be a Thief 2 FM where I use only the stock textures, only the necessary custom objects and only the stock sounds/ambient sounds (there were enough the modifying Thief ). There is nothing special, only a plain mission to steal and to discover.

There is a small preview...
    Last edited by Sensut; 15th Feb 2011 at 10:47.

Clearinghouse
    That looks great Can't wait to play!

Clearinghouse
    Based on a story by H.P.Lovecraft?
    Very interesting!

I'm overjoyed to hear you've cracked open Dromed again, Sensut! But the link you provided claims you removed the video.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627 ... LastLast