TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Own a PC or PS3? Wait your turn for DLC

is Best Pony

Own a PC or PS3? Wait your turn for DLC

Yeah, die PC and PS3 scumsuckers!

Get an XBOX 360 it's the best

Probably going to get the PC version TBH

I almost feel sorry for developers at this stage. Being tied down to hardware that's nearly a decade out of date must be getting rather painful.

If the game is nearly as satisfying as Morrowind, I wouldn't sweat one bit about DLC. But in case it doesn't live up to the expectations, can't wait for all the mods on PC that'll make it bearable.

It's unfortunate that these commercial interests get in the way of fans enjoying there favorite games.

Taking a break
    Heh, and to think that few years ago the sole idea of a DLC announced before the release would cause an outrage.

People will really get used to anything.

Chakat sex pillow
    I know, it's tragic. I mean, we used to get outraged every single time you posted, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by thiefinthedark View Post
    Being tied down to hardware that's nearly a decade out of date must be getting rather painful.
    I think turning 6 years into "nearly a decade" is doing more rounding the necessary. The original Xbox is (almost) a decade old. THAT would be painful.

It's lame and consumer-unfriendly, but I also don't give a crap: there are SO MANY games to play, and presumably Skyrim will have enough content that I wouldn't have exhausted the base game (and mods) by the time it came out on PC, even if I wanted the DLC, which I probably won't.

The "delay" is only thirty days. You'd have to be pretty goddamn impatient to care much about that.

Most people won't have need for more content within 30 days anyway. It is a huge game, 30 days ain't shit. I'll be playing it for months.

Administrator
    Well I suppose if hardcore PC Elder Scrolls fans can wait 6 years for Skyrim they can suffer a month delay. It's not like the PC crowd are going to have a lack of stuff to do with plenty of modding activity going on.