TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Thief 3: How did I miss this in the Clocktower?

Thief 3: How did I miss this in the Clocktower?

A brief (but far from exhaustive) search doesn't show anyone else mentioning this, but while fooling around in the Clocktower and saw some moss pads where I didn't expect them. "How did those get there?" I muttered.

Turns out there's a shortcut from the small elevator to the foreman's office. That shaft has no floor in it. So if you raise the platform you can drop down and bypass those two guards standing by the front door.

Do we need to reopen the Strange & Unusual thread? (Five years since the last post!)

jtr7
    Thanks for sharing the finding!

There's a thread along the lines of a Guide to TDS Strange & Unusual? I didn't think anyone ever started one. I know people have reported goodies worthy of such a thief community traditional guide. Anyone up for starting one, collecting reported findings into one site/document, taking screenshots and videos in-game and in-editor, if there isn't a "Guide" somewhere already? One could hope. This is one of those things a TDS fanatic should've jumped to do already!

We have more engine exploit comedy videos and screenies than items for a Strange & Unusual guide, unfortunately. They're fun in their own right, but a lot of the same thing, like ragdoll slapstick and oil-slicks, Garrett floating, and AIs clipping terrain.

Ya know, I never tried the Kick the Pagan Sapling teleport bug, and don't know if the patch affects it. I also never climbed out of the game world through one of the few holes in the maps.
    Last edited by jtr7; 21st Apr 2012 at 03:42.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr7 View Post
    There's a thread along the lines of a Guide to TDS Strange & Unusual? I didn't think anyone ever started one. I know people have reported goodies worthy of such a thief community traditional guide. Anyone up for starting one, collecting reported findings into one site/document, taking screenshots and videos in-game and in-editor, if there isn't a "Guide" somewhere already? One could hope. This is one of those things a TDS fanatic should've jumped to do already!
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83448