TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: SDK for Macintosh?

Acid1979

SDK for Macintosh?

Hello y`all,

well,by european timing,from now on about 7 hours till its the 22 sept in New York (since SDK was announced in SF +3 hours) and its like waiting for Santa Clause...

But WAIT!
    I have a Macintosh (hey,i never had a bug at 500mhz with 128Ram in comparison to my friend with a 1GB Intel and the double amount of Ram...but where was i....),
    ah yes, well,so i said to myself remembering that i had an Mac:
    "Give up all hopes,so you wont be disappointed my friend...on 22th sept,you maybe will not be able to play God in the DX-universe..."

So far,now i`m sitting here...a big-pond-jump away from San Francisco,wishing this damn SDK to the nirvana...BUT I JUST CAN`T GETIT OFF MY MIND...

Please,can anyone tell me if the DX-SDK will come out tonight for Mac too??

If not,then when,if yes,then you`ll be "Da King" and will all life long be entitled by me like this in any DX Forum...

In the meantime,i`ll try it with meditating the Zen-Way...

Despot

Good question.

------------------
    Eschew obfuscation.

Acid1979

Hello y`all,

Well i just got the word from Westlake Interactive,the guys that did the Macintosh conversion of Deus Ex under the parentship of Aspyr:

"...the DX SDK is based on Unreal Editor, which is not available for the
    Mac, nor planned as far as we know."

Ok that says it all...so long,excuse me if i might have been a bit rude and thank you for the short fun we had together i guess we could`ve had a great time...

Cya mb

Despot

Sorry to hear that. Oh well, cya...

------------------
    Eschew obfuscation.