TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Hacking the Game Pig

e5c4p3_artist

Hacking the Game Pig

Has anyone else hacked the Game Pig? I hacked mine and received access to two more games than I already had: Tic-Tac-TriOp and Golf. That seems like a pretty weak reward for something that requires Hacking Level 6 to Hack! Especially since, later on, I found a Tic-Tac-TriOp cartridge anyway! Would I have received a different game if it would have already been installed?

Personally, I was hoping that hacking the Game Pig would give you access to System Shock 1! Then you could play it as a sub-game of System Shock 2! Hey, maybe that's an idea for System Shock 3. Better switch bulletin boards!

Seriously though, what happened when YOU hacked the Game Pig?

Cyber Assimilated

Maybe this is spoiler forum stuff?
    But here goes.

Hacking the Game Pig also hacks some of the
    games to allow easier playing.

The games that get hacked are:

Overworld Zero
    Swine Hunter
    Golf
    (insert more games in case I missed them)

I leave it up to you to find out what the
    hacks actually do.

Of course there's more to the Game Pig but that's another story.

AudioCraZ

"There is more to the Game Pig.." Really, how so?

YOUR_SUPERIOR

theres more to the pig? spill it

------------------
    haha

Crion

I thought there is some games that aren't in the game. You can summon them or put them in a level using ShockED. To summon them you have to look in ShockED (which I'm not doing now because it like fuck up on me ) under object hiarchey to find out the names.

------------------
    Insanity takes its toll. Please have correct change.

AudioCraZ

Ok, so... what is the console names of them to summon them? Also, does somebody have a complete list of every console command?

Spignola

Use the handy-dandy search-function to search for old threads named "gamepig" or "games". Im pretty sure someone posted a complete list once.

Fat Burrick

Has anyone ever beaten Xerxes on Tic-Tac-Triop, I can never do it

------------------
    Leader and Founder of the SPMBE!! Sign up today, we need you!

Official Burrick and head bodyguard of the SPCB

Watch out for my Thief 2 FM, "Frostbite" ETA August 2000... but before that check out my page http://www.timco.freeserve.co.uk .

LKypD

Yup - but it doesn't happen very often

All you get, as far as I can recall, is the text "You win". You click and the game starts over

Crion

Originally posted by AudioCraZ:
    Ok, so... what is the console names of them to summon them? Also, does somebody have a complete list of every console command?
    I'm getting the complete list made. Here is the all the carts for the game pig.

golf cart
    ping cart
    swinekeeper
    hogger cart
    ttt cart
    swinehunter cart
    pig stacker cart
    burro hog cart
    abyss cart
    overworld cart
    kabacon cart

------------------
    Insanity takes its toll. Please have correct change.

Togy

no no no....if u beat xerxies on Tic tac tri-op u get a message saying "you've beaten xerxies...wow you have 5 secfonds to evacuate b4 the ship self-destructs"

well it would b cool if it did say that anyway

------------------
    Their pinky pinky and the brian brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain NARF!

sh0daN

hmmm, has anyone ever beaten xerxes on ping (izit called ping or pong?) real impossible

SDS_Wrath

Just what happens when you actually win a game? I remember getting hack 6 really early so I could hack my PIG and I was hoping for a secret like CMs or something else. Does anyone know of any easter eggs like thyis besides the basketball one?