TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Arena Questions

Arena Questions

So I advanced all the way through the arena and did the Gray Prince's heritage quest so...

spoiler:
    When I fight the Gray Prince, he just stands there. But then, when I killed him, it said, "You're killing has been observed by an uknown force." Does this mean anything significant that I should worry about?

Try sleeping on it *cough*
    If you must know:
    spoiler:
    That means you've been noticed by the dark brotherhood and will get an offer to join when you sleep in a secure location.

I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen, either. He's in the arena, so he's not exactly innocent (he's allowing you to kill him, afterall.) But that does show a certain cold-bloodedness about you...

Still, I had no intention of joining the DB and now I'm stuck with a stupid quest item in my inventory.

The quest item is weightless, and therefore no problem. Also killing an innocent is just the fastest way, not the only way. you just have to prove you love killing.

Well its not exactly being cold blooded, seeing as he wants to die and all. If you try talking to him, he says something like "please, I beg of you, Kill Me, I'm a monster!"

BANNED
    i dont know why it counts as killing an innocent, but
    spoiler:
    the DB has insane rewards.

not the least of which is the opportunity to murder people in cruel and unusual ways ^___^

am certain its the DB.. i heard the same line whn i accidently killed one of my companions during a fight with evils in a quest..

n thn after my next sleep
    spoiler:
    the DB's spokes person came to me n gifter me a sword n askd me to kill some dude

Quote Originally Posted by Cardel
    Well its not exactly being cold blooded, seeing as he wants to die and all. If you try talking to him, he says something like "please, I beg of you, Kill Me, I'm a monster!"
    Not to mention that it's literally impossible to leave the arena without killing him. I tried, I did a big dramatic walking off scene and everything

Trouble with that quest is that everyone acts as if you've defeated him in an epic battle anyway...

Yeah, you would have thought you would get boo-ed off if you killed him without him fighting back, or at least he could have made it look like an epic battle, for the crowd... now that would be a sad story...

BANNED
    i didnt do that quest, but it seemed like i did. he tried to hit me once, but missed. 3well-placed hit and hes down with an un enchanted weapon.

Yeah, the climax of the arena storyline is a huge disappointment.