TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Vegas is REALLY starting to grow on me

Chakat sex pillow
    Oh yeah, my bad. Nicks tend to merge in my memory sometimes.

*Post may contain spoilers

Just curious, how many of you went back to Caesar's camp (after giving the chip to Mr House) and killed Caesar?

For some reason I didn't think that the game would actually allow me to do this. However, once I discovered that I could take the raft back to Caesar's camp, I immediately proceeded to storm Caesar's camp with Boone and Rex at my side. After killing Caesar and the rest of his Legion who were present, I then entered Caesar's tent to take a break and celebrate my victory by sitting on his throne.

How did you manage to kill Caesar?! You weren't allowed to take any weapon into his tent....

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Holdout weapons.

The only weapon I managed to keep was a miserable revolver. I would have liked to kill Caesar instead of Benny, but they were too many...
    also, if I remember well, I couldn't even take Ed-E with me into the tent.
    When I returned there, in the end, I think that Caesar wasn't there anymore. I came to an agreement with the other bad guy (whose name I don't remember)

Next time I will pay more attention. I must kill that hateful Caesar!

A Fat Man and a half-dozen Mini-Nukes solves all arguments.

I thought you had the option of not surrendering your weapons? The frontal assault is a little less subtle but also just a matter of stocking up on ammo, health, and allies before you go Hannibal on their camp.

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Actually I think the unique weapon That Gun doubles as a holdout weapon, but don't quote me on that. I may be confusing it with its generic counterpart added by DLC.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

howdy indeed

It's weird how ubiquitous that animation bug is in videos and I've honestly never noticed it. I guess on my next playthrough I'll have to pay more attention.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

The "invisible typewriter" bug was very prominent during my playthrough, especially amongst NCR grunts.

Nearly a thousand hours recorded on Steam and I'm stilling itching to re-run ...

Played through all the endings except for the Legion ...
    Boone: "Thumbs down, you son-of-a-b****!" after I butchered Caesar and the Praetorians with the unique Fire Axe 'Knock knock'. Ax-crazy, I know.