TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: T3 FM: The Secret Room (25.12.2013) Update: v3.0

where is the entrance to the basement? I believe that and parry's room are the only places I haven't visited. I have version 2.0. If those areas aren't in the new version then maybe some one can tell me where I could find a extra 10 % loot.

Quote Originally Posted by cattamer View Post
    look at the right upper bookshelf. (jumping may be necessary)
    you also can use a crate to jam the door before it closes

It appears that there is no loot glint. Is this intentional?
    I prefer having them (and find loot by myself on my crappy monitor rather than read spoilers in loot guides). How can I fix it?
    Thank you.

jtr7
    Quote Originally Posted by Savar View Post
    This is not a bug. So conceived by the author
    To fix it will require more work and frustration than not expecting the loot to call attention to itself for you, for instance, learning to use T3Ed yourself or waiting for someone to redo the mission.

You can distinguish loot from junk by its more elaborate decoration on the texture.

Have a look here.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg Cúthalion View Post
    You can distinguish loot from junk by its more elaborate decoration on the texture.

Have a look here.
    Right, but unfortunately in the dark the textures look pretty much the same colour - at least on my monitor - and frobbing does not help, neither. Picking them up and putting them down awakens the guards nearby so searching a bookshelf with 30 books on it is pretty tough.

I would welcome the possibility to play with/without loot glint - like in the original Thief: you can replace the texture if you don't want loot glint.

I am playing version 2.0
    I have completed all other objectives but I can’t find the secret room. I’ve read several times through this thread and been jumping like mad at the ceilings, to no avail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ””pwyll”
    This time I found the secret room without many troubles. The new location is perfect and reasonable.
    I assume the location has been changed in the new version. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Koning Kaas
    I assume the location has been changed in the new version. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    look for the entrance to the attic

Version 2.0, still a very nice mission! I like the new rooms.
    But... where may I find Martin's Chronicles and how may I enter the armory (blocked by a big crate)?

Quote Originally Posted by fraten View Post
    Version 2.0, still a very nice mission! I like the new rooms.
    But... where may I find Martin's Chronicles and how may I enter the armory (blocked by a big crate)?
    Martin's Chronicles are in the assembly hall (1 floor, secret passage behind the bookshelf), on the right side, carefully inspect the niche with candlesticks. Armory (2 floor, to the left of the elevator) - secret switch in the opposite room.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Martin's Chronicles are in the assembly hall (1 floor, secret passage behind the bookshelf), on the right side, carefully inspect the niche with candlesticks. Armory (2 floor, to the left of the elevator) - secret switch in the opposite room.
    Thanks a lot! Now I am trying to get to the northern (to the right) balcony in the chapel. It looks like you can enter it from above, but I cannot find an entrance.
    Edit: I just read that there should be a basement...? How can I enter that?
    Last edited by fraten; 4th Sep 2012 at 07:17.

Geetings! I'm in the weapons room, but I can't find the climbing gloves! And who has the key for the scribe room?

And who has the key for the scribe room?
    The long corridor runs the guard with a torch. He has the key.

The Secret Room is a fourth part of "The Keeper" campaign.

Changes:

- architecture has been improved;
    - the save bug has been fixed;
    - zone problem has been resolved;
    - skybox has been improved;
    - Eric's teleports' work has been improved;
    - loot glint has been added;
    - actors' outfit have been changed.
    - watchers has been improved;

Known Bugs:

- No French language as Russian is instead of it.
    - I would also recommend avoiding quicksaving. This may cause some known glitches. Please use hard save slots instead.
    - If the game crashes on loading, add the content of "user_patch.ini" to your "user.ini file":
    [PCVertexPools]
    DynamicVertexPool0=31457280
    StaticVertexPool=26214400
    StaticShadowVertexPool=15728640
    DynamicVertexPool=31457280

- Tiens for her help with the editor.
    - Glypher, SHB for correction of Russian texts.
    - SHB for English translation.
    - Beleg Cъthalion for German translation.
    - Krenim, Angelot for Italian translation.
    - Models: Massimiliano Goi, Flux, Tiens, Ziemanskye, Chuzhoi, ShadowSneaker, Beleg, str8g8.
    - Musics: M.Isham, L.Park, J.Navarrete, S.Sneaker.
    - Video: Serge.
    - Textures&Matlib: authors Flux, Renzatic, Judith, str8g8, S.Sneaker, Chuzhoi, Tiens.
    - Testers: Glypher.
    - Thanks to Glypher for getting all the work and information required for this mission.
    - Clearing - hor constant P.R. for my missions.
    - And thanks to everyone whose works were used while working on my mission, but who I accidentally didn't mention.

SecretRoom_3.0.zip

What a nice Christmas present!
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Clearinghouse
    Congrats!
    Savar, need to edit the thread title to include ... "(26.12.2013) Update: v3.0"

Gratz!

Anyone already found the secret room in this one? Can´t remember anymore the location in version 2.0...

Thank you.

Florian
    Carefully look in the attic

Florian
    Carefully look in the attic
    I am not sure if I know where the attic is or how I get there? Is the attic where there is a room with a door that cannot be opened now?

Playing version 3 on Normal. It seems I need the Climbing Gloves to successfully deal with the church area. People have said the gloves are in the chest in the room accessed by pressing a button at the end of the corridor labelled Scribe Room. Other people have said they are in the Weapons Room, accessed by pressing a switch in a room nearby which opens a timed door. But the gloves do not seem to be in either of these locations. BTW, how will I know I have got them?

Also cannot find the secret room required by an objective. People here talk about the Chambers Corridor but nothing is explicitly labelled as that, and say there are trap doors in the ceilings of the far left and far right rooms on that corridor without saying what those rooms are "far" in relation to.

The Secret Room - look for the entrance to this room http://i.pixs.ru/storage/9/7/9/AticJ...9_10334979.jpg

The Secret Room - look for the entrance to this room http://i.pixs.ru/storage/9/7/9/AticJ...9_10334979.jpg
    Yes, but where is the entrance to that room? (I thought I had made it clear that the advice already posted in this thread has not helped me. I need something non-cryptic and clear. Thanks.)
    Last edited by Marbrien; 5th Jan 2014 at 07:01.

Perhaps it has something to do with Krelleks Room, which should be opened by glyphs, but I don´t know how...

Besides, I found a way to the balconies of the church room - a secret way through the scribes chamber - therefore a secret in a secret! But there was only loot there so it didn´t help for the "Secret Room" riddle...