where is the entrance to the basement? I believe that and parry's room are the only places I haven't visited. I have version 2.0. If those areas aren't in the new version then maybe some one can tell me where I could find a extra 10 % loot.
It appears that there is no loot glint. Is this intentional?
I prefer having them (and find loot by myself on my crappy monitor rather than read spoilers in loot guides). How can I fix it?
I would welcome the possibility to play with/without loot glint - like in the original Thief: you can replace the texture if you don't want loot glint.
I am playing version 2.0
I have completed all other objectives but I can’t find the secret room. I’ve read several times through this thread and been jumping like mad at the ceilings, to no avail.
I assume the location has been changed in the new version. Can someone point me in the right direction?Originally Posted by ””pwyll”
look for the entrance to the atticI assume the location has been changed in the new version. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Version 2.0, still a very nice mission! I like the new rooms.
But... where may I find Martin's Chronicles and how may I enter the armory (blocked by a big crate)?
Last edited by fraten; 4th Sep 2012 at 07:17.
Geetings! I'm in the weapons room, but I can't find the climbing gloves! And who has the key for the scribe room?
The long corridor runs the guard with a torch. He has the key.And who has the key for the scribe room?
The Secret Room is a fourth part of "The Keeper" campaign.
- architecture has been improved;
- the save bug has been fixed;
- zone problem has been resolved;
- skybox has been improved;
- Eric's teleports' work has been improved;
- loot glint has been added;
- actors' outfit have been changed.
- watchers has been improved;
- No French language as Russian is instead of it.
- I would also recommend avoiding quicksaving. This may cause some known glitches. Please use hard save slots instead.
- If the game crashes on loading, add the content of "user_patch.ini" to your "user.ini file":
- Tiens for her help with the editor.
- Glypher, SHB for correction of Russian texts.
- SHB for English translation.
- Beleg Cъthalion for German translation.
- Krenim, Angelot for Italian translation.
- Models: Massimiliano Goi, Flux, Tiens, Ziemanskye, Chuzhoi, ShadowSneaker, Beleg, str8g8.
- Musics: M.Isham, L.Park, J.Navarrete, S.Sneaker, TDM.
- Video: Serge.
- Textures&Matlib: authors Flux, Renzatic, Judith, str8g8, S.Sneaker, Chuzhoi, Tiens.
- Testers: Glypher.
- Thanks to Glypher for getting all the work and information required for this mission.
- Clearing - hor constant P.R. for my missions.
- And thanks to everyone whose works were used while working on my mission, but who I accidentally didn't mention.
Last edited by Savar; 22nd Mar 2015 at 12:08.
What a nice Christmas present!
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Savar, need to edit the thread title to include ... "(26.12.2013) Update: v3.0"
Anyone already found the secret room in this one? Can´t remember anymore the location in version 2.0...
Carefully look in the attic
Playing version 3 on Normal. It seems I need the Climbing Gloves to successfully deal with the church area. People have said the gloves are in the chest in the room accessed by pressing a button at the end of the corridor labelled Scribe Room. Other people have said they are in the Weapons Room, accessed by pressing a switch in a room nearby which opens a timed door. But the gloves do not seem to be in either of these locations. BTW, how will I know I have got them?
Also cannot find the secret room required by an objective. People here talk about the Chambers Corridor but nothing is explicitly labelled as that, and say there are trap doors in the ceilings of the far left and far right rooms on that corridor without saying what those rooms are "far" in relation to.
Perhaps it has something to do with Krelleks Room, which should be opened by glyphs, but I don´t know how...
Besides, I found a way to the balconies of the church room - a secret way through the scribes chamber - therefore a secret in a secret! But there was only loot there so it didn´t help for the "Secret Room" riddle...