TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Trace the courier spoiler info

Trace the courier spoiler info

I wouldn't want to ruin this for anyone that hasn't gone this far in T2, This late in the game there still may be someone like me just starting the game.

I have followed Mosely to the point she drops the message. This is in the marketplace wirh 3 guards, on normal. I think I am sneaking past them but not totally sure. I hear one talk about new shoes and another asks what is that. When I cross the bridge I turn but no one is following me. By this time Mosely is around the corner and I have to catch up. I see the guard on top of the roof and a person walking by me. I get further ahead and all of a sudden the mission is ended with me dead.
    I don't understand why I die? I have gotten as far as the next gate with her iin sight and I still die. What am I doing wrong?

Follow the message. Mosely is not the only courier.

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    Follow the message. Mosely is not the only courier.
    Now I see what I have done wrong. Thanks

I remember, the first time I played it, I spent about over an hour on this one mistake. Happy taffing!

Quote Originally Posted by infinity View Post
    I remember, the first time I played it, I spent about over an hour on this one mistake. Happy taffing!

Yes Indeed! I tried this part several dozen times before I came here to ask for help. I got so fixated on following Mosely I plain forget to check the objectives. Great forum that keeps me on track.