TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Into the Pagan sanctuary

Into the Pagan sanctuary

Very good start. I wonder, though, who would write "here" on a map. Where did you get that first great image?

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg Cúthalion View Post
    Very good start. I wonder, though, who would write "here" on a map. Where did you get that first great image?
    As I remember, Garrett wrote this word many times previously :P
    The wirst image was googled, then photoshopped.
    Last edited by liszt17; 15th Jul 2012 at 20:31.

jtr7
    Garrett didn't write "Here" on his own maps. People who gave him/sold him maps wrote "Here" on them, or maps made for other people that Garrett stole for himself had "Here" on them. The key thing is, who made the map, and did they make it for themselves (no "Here") or did they make it for someone else to use ("Here" is okay)?

On the other hand, he may write "Here?" as a question, thinking aloud, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr7 View Post
    Garrett didn't write "Here" on his own maps. People who gave him/sold him maps wrote "Here" on them, or maps made for other people that Garrett stole for himself had "Here" on them. The key thing is, who made the map, and did they make it for themselves (no "Here") or did they make it for someone else to use ("Here" is okay)?

On the other hand, he may write "Here?" as a question, thinking aloud, as it were.
    Hmm...maybe I'm going to add a "?" later

Or just "tunnel", "entry" etc.? Or an X, which is as good as "here"? Oh man, this should be tackled from the point of philosophy.

Really cool ideas this time, you're certainly getting into this now.

Sneaky Upgrader
    They're very nice, but why not make 'em in widescreen format? If the game has been patched for widescreen your videos will be cropped vertically. Widescreen videos would be shown correctly even with the unpatched game.
    The Sneaky Upgrade - widescreen and tweaks patch for Thief 3

Quote Originally Posted by snobel View Post
    They're very nice, but why not make 'em in widescreen format? If the game has been patched for widescreen your videos will be cropped vertically. Widescreen videos would be shown correctly even with the unpatched game.
    Because my gam is not patched to widescreen, and the previous games also not patched.
    When I played The Dark Project first, there was'nt any widescreen, etc...So in my opinion, the correct and nostalgic Thief gameplay is 4:3, not 16:9...In my opinion, of course.
    But, I'm thinking about this...