TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Forum upgrade

This probably isn't worth a whole new thread - I can't access the mobile site with my Windows Phone. I can access the regular site, but the mobile version loads the forum index fine but tapping on any of the subforums will only give me a blank page with the logo and the Home/Config bar and nothing else. Using a Lumia 520, Internet Explorer, Windows Phone 8 Amber.

Just got Tapatalk so not really an issue for me, but thought it worth pointing out.

Administrator
    Thanks - well spotted. When we had the password issue we changed the main forum password too as a precaution and the mobile site was still trying to use the old one and failing silently.

And here I was thinking it was a case of no love for the Windows. All working now, cheers!

I think the search backend broke in some way again; posts made after January 14th aren't being returned when I search members' posts.

Administrator
    Thanks, I'll take a look later (and give it a stern talking to so it doesn't do it again)

Also, the "Who tagged it?" link at the bottom of the thread returns the 500 error page: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/tags/tags.aspx?thread=139905

Administrator
    Both issues should be sorted

The 'Who tagged it' problem should go back on your to-fix list. It says Forum Upgrade now. Unless you're just taking the piss.

Your post today isn't there in a search, Al, but before that seems OK.

Administrator
    That tag link was empty because no-one had tagged the thread (this one). I agree it would be better if it showed something a bit more obvious but I haven't touched the tagging function since David worked on it. I've added a tag now so hopefully it's less confusing (for this thread at least )

LMAO.

I never look at tags so that didn't even occur to me. A couple of caps would have been good though.

Administrator
    Tags are all automatically changed to lowercase but I've done what I can.