TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Heart of the Gems: Night of the Red Moon (Gold) W.I.P

Heart of the Gems: Night of the Red Moon (Gold) W.I.P

Hello Thief Fans,

i started this Thread to let you know the working Progress for the New Version (or New FM?) I know there are many People who have Problem playing this FM, and this FM is Important Mission for the Acideus Saga, and i have a large change list to make this Mission better in some Points.

-Adding a Map
    -Adding 2 New Goals
    -Adding more Rooms
    -3 New Areas
    -Briefing Video and lots of other Stuff...

I have remove the large forest and also the half of the Quest Items to make the gameplay a bit better, i know searching stuff isnt everybody his style and i change this point. Adding also Secrets and other challenge.

I giving my best to release this new Version Next Year in March or April.

Here are some Screens:

One of the New Areas

Cheers Terra

Looks GREAT!! I liked the original but got lost often, so the map will be very helpful.

I love this version, if you need a tester you know where to find me

i cant wait as i wasent able to play high res version,most i saw was a burrick that looks so real i locked up in fear and the lag had me right next to it and i had no idea

The mission was great to begin with. The issues your addressing though should be an improvement. What are the plans for the rest of the saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenus1 View Post
    The mission was great to begin with. The issues your addressing though should be an improvement. What are the plans for the rest of the
    saga?
    The Plan is....no i cant tell it yet, its to early. The Only thing what i can say is that "Memory of the Deserts" will be the first Thief2x FM and a Old Hero will return, your read right, Zaya will return in this Saga. I really like Thief2x, and its sad thats this Mod haves no FMs so i will try it. So i will choose Zaya as the Third Main Character in the Acideus Saga.

In Five Nights at Dayport there was a big hint about Thief2x, this artifact you know what it is, and what it do.

I've played Thief2x multiple times and although I pay attention ever time a mission author says disable graphics packs, T2X just looks way better with necroage. I haven't noticed any issues using it with T2X either. Anyhow fantastic news.