TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: T2 fm-Cathedral of St.Vincent-6/18/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    darthslair and cardia1, thank you so much for making a delightful, fun, frustrating FM! It's huge and easy to get lost in the Cathedral. At least there were no un-dead!!!
    About Gutsy's watch in the canal: How do I pick it up? I remember when I first found it something was said, but I was on my way to the cathedral...and that was yesterday and I didn't write it down or remember what to do. Other than that, and putting all the evidence on the table, I will be finished. sniff....hate to see it end. Great job!
    Dawgoon, in order to pick up that watch go to the morgue, thereŽs a corpse on one of the tables, youŽll find there a evidence vial, use this empty vial to pick up the watch yes its a huge mission that should provide you alot of time of joy
    Last edited by Cardia; 12th Oct 2014 at 21:24.

Thanks Pedro. I had the evidence vial with me and didn't think to use it.

hereŽs a walktrough for this mission written by Cavador 8:

http://thief2fanwalks.freewebspace.c...StVincent.html

key number one

Where in the world is key 1? Its the one Im missing
    If you replied earlier to dr sahnebacke i wouldnt have to ask the same question again!

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Orfeus21 View Post
    Where in the world is key 1? Its the one Im missing
    If you replied earlier to dr sahnebacke i wouldnt have to ask the same question again!
    A Thief Guard dressed in Black would have Vault key 1. He patrols in the back alley ways of the city. Another hint find the dead man(Has Morgue Key) go straight then stay left, watch for male guard in black to come by, knock him out and take his Code Vault Key One Taken from walkthrough.

ohi ohi

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    A Thief Guard dressed in Black would have Vault key 1. He patrols in the back alley ways of the city. Another hint find the dead man(Has Morgue Key) go straight then stay left, watch for male guard in black to come by, knock him out and take his Code Vault Key One Taken from walkthrough.
    Im sorry for my stupid query darth... I should have just read the walkthrough! thx for your patience

grim reaper painting

there should have been more loot around so you dont wander aimlessly for so long...

where is the painting with the grim reaper and two angels from?

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeus21 View Post
    there should have been more loot around so you dont wander aimlessly for so long...

where is the painting with the grim reaper and two angels from?
    There is more than enough loot present in this mission, wander is a good way to explore the whole map.

I donŽt remember the grim reaper Painting, but you can check a video walkthrough done by Darthslair :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1YxRRAkk8U

Hint or help please

I know I'm late to the party on this but I missed this FM and am really enjoying it only problem is I'm a bit stuck, I can't find the birdcall, it's not in the thieves room in the sewers. I also can't find the belltower as I thought I might try that instead. Can anyone remember this FM and help?

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by teflonmike1 View Post
    I know I'm late to the party on this but I missed this FM and am really enjoying it only problem is I'm a bit stuck, I can't find the birdcall, it's not in the thieves room in the sewers. I also can't find the belltower as I thought I might try that instead. Can anyone remember this FM and help?
    Sure, I can help you. What difficulty are you playing? The Bird Call is not available on the upper difficulty's. From where you picked up the Bell Tower Key on the wall, go down narrow stone passage near this room to reach locked single door, use this key to open the door, climb the ladders inside the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Sure, I can help you. What difficulty are you playing? The Bird Call is not available on the upper difficulty's. From where you picked up the Bell Tower Key on the wall, go down narrow stone passage near this room to reach locked single door, use this key to open the door, climb the ladders inside the tower.
    Thanks I was playing on expert, hadn't found the belltower key but got it now and I disabled the alarm got the hammer and am of now to find this history book that comes up as a new objective Thanks for the help

Thanks

Great mission and had a good laugh at the "If I had a hammer" references .... All the hammer missions I've played and that song has never crossed my mind

Thanks to all concerned

Quote Originally Posted by teflonmike1 View Post
    Great mission and had a good laugh at the "If I had a hammer" references .... All the hammer missions I've played and that song has never crossed my mind

Thanks to all concerned
    Thank you for playing this mission and weŽre glad you enjoy it

Cathedral of St. Vincent has been updated to V1.6, skyboxe quality has been improved, here's a link to the mission:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9b...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Cardia; 31st Dec 2016 at 05:36.

key for the architecture's house?

I don't know how to get in there...the lock picks don't open this metal door... Can any one recall please? I have all keys and my pardon and I am ready for the cathedral part, but this door bothers me..

Did you find the "multilock" key?

At the end of the street with the architect's house is a locked gate. The key you need is in the gate's keyhole.

Just in case i made walktrough videos for this mission:

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmauden View Post
    Did you find the "multilock" key?

At the end of the street with the architect's house is a locked gate. The key you need is in the gate's keyhole.
    never show that.... I'm going to check it! Thanks!

Mission updated to V 1.7 changes done:

- Added Walktrough by Ricebug
    -updated to NewDark 1.25
    -fixed a lamp brightness

here's the link for the updated mission:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1em3...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Cardia; 6th Dec 2017 at 05:12.