TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Preview : Rocksbourg 0 (Update 08/10/2014)

i recently did very first 2 mission,but i think i need to go back and do the 3rd mission ,someone let me know if i am wrong but isent this next mission part 4 in the series?
    Last edited by downwinder; 26th Nov 2017 at 21:50.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I think he's planning on releasing 0 and 4 together. I wouldn't expect them any time soon, though.

0 from what I understand is supposed to be a prequel in the vein of Silent Hill: Origins.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Sorry for the lack of news. The project is going well, we've changed a couple things and made some nice progress with the team. We've worked on a lot of details, ambiants, and lore overall.
    However I didn't work on it as much as I wanted to, because of a burnout (this mission is really getting on my nerve now), IRL, and I got distracted by a few other side projects...

It is a prequel, not really something similar to the idea behind silent hill origins though. It happens years in the past, and allows some backstory to the campaign.

Get well Drk, a burnout isn't a easy thing. Don't work to hard on this Stuff take the time you need, there is don't hurry. I like the Rocksbourg Serie, and I love this music from Part 2, it has something special and mysterious. Good luck with the Project.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Don't worry it's just a burnout related to R0 in particular. I've had all the trouble possible I could have with this mission, I think I discovered the hard way all the new limits of newdark, and I'm fed up with it. From time to time, I take a break from it, and work on another project. Still dromedin', just on something else

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    Don't worry it's just a burnout related to R0 in particular. I've had all the trouble possible I could have with this mission, I think I discovered the hard way all the new limits of newdark, and I'm fed up with it. From time to time, I take a break from it, and work on another project. Still dromedin', just on something else
    Yes this is the point. Working every day on the same FM is boring so I pick a other FM and work on this.

Hey, your ideas sound really neat, and DCE took well more than a decade to come out, after all. Take your time.

Really? I get confused in my current mission without having another project. Every time I drop it, it takes me a week to get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by neux View Post

Really? I get confused in my current mission without having another project. Every time I drop it, it takes me a week to get back in.
    Try it. Start a new FM and work on this, you will see it isn't so difficult. Working every free hour on the same FM makes me nervous.

@Drk
    For a better tomorrow was a great FM, I really like this atmosphere and these beasts. It feels like Silent Hill. I Really enjoy your stuff old friend.

Keeper of FMs

No matter how long it takes, there will be people like me who are eager to play your missions. I've always preferred to wait until things are finished than to have something rushed out with problems unfixed. Rocksbourg is one of my very favorite series, beautiful to see & even better to play.

We all wait for it as long as we have to

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    Sorry for the lack of news. The project is going well, we've changed a couple things and made some nice progress with the team. We've worked on a lot of details, ambiants, and lore overall.
    However I didn't work on it as much as I wanted to, because of a burnout (this mission is really getting on my nerve now), IRL, and I got distracted by a few other side projects...

It is a prequel, not really something similar to the idea behind silent hill origins though. It happens years in the past, and allows some backstory to the campaign.
    Were you still planning on releasing an updated (HD?) version of the first two Rocksbourgs at some point? (I thought I saw you mention that a long while back).

Just wondering

Can't wait to play whatever you release next!