TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cardia Missions (Links to download the missions)

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    I didn't realize there were so many. Were you hiding some of these Cardia?
    Nope, ive been married with Dromed since 2006

while replaying "citadel of Douro" i came across a problem with a goal, so i fixed it, i also took the opportunity to add an extra goal, i fixed some brushes, adjusted textures, and now instead of having one single room brush for the whole map i added multiple room brushes for each area, i also corrected some readables.

here's the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9b...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Cardia; 27th Mar 2017 at 05:29.

are all your older missions now new dark,and if so well we see a new mission from you soon

and i enjoy finding you in your missions also,kinda something i wish others would do also

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    are all your older missions now new dark,and if so well we see a new mission from you soon

and i enjoy finding you in your missions also,kinda something i wish others would do also
    Yes they are all in new dark version. Yes a new mission from me is coming this year.

only a couple of authors show pictures of them in their missions. I agree its nice to see authors photos in their missions even if that might break the immersion of the game.

thank is amazing cardia,i cant wait to try them all again ,i did like Umbelina a lot too as i loved the textures of things in the apartment

but your latest missions are so good with all the little things in them,i went and hung out by the basketball area and chilled with the 2 chicks

also i did find a bit more English voice's in mission 2 when listening to doors up close very nice touch

thank is amazing cardia,i cant wait to try them all again ,i did like Umbelina a lot too as i loved the textures of things in the apartment

but your latest missions are so good with all the little things in them,i went and hung out by the basketball area and chilled with the 2 chicks

also i did find a bit more English voice's in mission 2 when listening to doors up close very nice touch
    Thanks Steve, im updating all my missions, some will suffer big changes, like "Melancholy in Porto" and "3 distinct adventures"

Yes the second mission of "FTM Life" has two sounds in English, one Portuguese participant in the show "Idols" singing in English and the other is about the woman who seeks rich men , yes the little details took me ages to add them, i won't be doing a mission like "FTM Life" in the next years, it takes too much time/Work to build a project like that, so in the meantime i will do more Thief style missions...
    Last edited by Cardia; 28th Nov 2017 at 15:16.

what do you mean Melancholy in Porto will change? it ran perfect

what do you mean Melancholy in Porto will change? it ran perfect
    It means i will add more objects to the apartments to look more realistic and less empty, and also do some architecture improvements in some areas.

ohh sounds great on that one balcony you have to use wall to get to,hook that up a bit more as i like to chill there and look at the view

when porto one is released please let me know as i want to play it asap

when porto one is released please let me know as i want to play it asap
    Alright, ill let you know

Inb4 "FtM Life updated to V 1.3 here are changes:

- re uploaded
    - added one object"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    Inb4 "FtM Life updated to V 1.3 here are changes:

- re uploaded
    - added one object"
    Hey youre giving false information , "FTM Life" is still in version V1.1

Don't you have better things to do than come here to mess with me?
    Last edited by Cardia; 5th Dec 2017 at 09:01.

I have had it with those types of posts. You've ALL been warned before that behaviour of that sort is not welcome and will not be allowed here yet you persist. Bans are going to be handed out to anyone who posts more of that crap here so be WARNED!

My apologies to the people who posted reasonably, reminding people to speak in English and behave. It didn't make sense to leave them while deleting the posts they were referring to. Now can I PLEASE go and enjoy the holidays without worrying about this sort of crap boiling up again??

"Time for Culture" updated to V1.4, changes done:

-Improved the painting's quality (only the ones that are identified)
    -fixed big doors rotation
    -aligned lines in one readable
    -Added new objects
    -added trees in outside areas
    -fixed lamps with a bad render light
    -other minor fixes
    -fixed readme file
    -Added Ricebug Walktrough
    -Updated to NewDark 1.25

here's a link for the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WR0...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Cardia; 7th Jan 2018 at 05:55.

"A new place for Ghosts" updated to V 1.4, changes done:

-Improved the quality of the photos and replaced the repeated ones for new photos.
    -Reduced the ambient light in both maps
    -Reduced the lamp lights intensity in the first map
    -Adjusted some textures
    -Made the coins in the fountains easier to pick
    -Replaced a very small ring for a bigger one more visible
    -Made Mr. Ash more visible
    -Added a Walktrough by Ricebug
    -Updated to NewDark 1.25

here's the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1geT...ew?usp=sharing

playing updated version now,i already did all of the other updated missions,and enjoyed them all

also that one mission where you transport to the one base in space ,the background has to be one of the best ever,remined me of unreal tournament 1999 levels,the the feeling i get when i see it moving

playing updated version now,i already did all of the other updated missions,and enjoyed them all

also that one mission where you transport to the one base in space ,the background has to be one of the best ever,remined me of unreal tournament 1999 levels,the the feeling i get when i see it moving
    That one is "3 Distinct Adventures" , yes that mission has a lot of new improvements.

completed them all so far and i like alot,the paintings in part 2 were so cool,of the people i guess who once lived in that house,also mr ash is an interesting character

still waiting for porto part 1 to be redone the most,need the dew drop by grandma also,along with a bowl of 3 grapes on table

one about space i am talkign about is after you transport from ship to a space base=so amazing i sometime go there just to see how alive the space is,in rotation on things outside

"Hunting Treasure" updated to V 1.4, changes done:

-Reduced ambient light in both missions
    -Added new objects
    -modified several objects
    -added invisible barriers in some windows to prevent players reaching unwanted areas (because of new mantle)
    -made a ring become more visible
    -added Ricebug Walktrough
    -Updated to NewDark 1.25
    -other minor fixes

Here's a link for the updated mission:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIO...ew?usp=sharing

playing mission set now ^

playing mission set now ^
    Alright one last mission left to update, it's "Melancholy in Porto" this one is going to suffer big changes, it will take me alot of time to update it.

ok i just got done playing "hunting treasure" i loved it,mission one was a great ghosting level and level 2 i just loved the day time and music

I played a couple of your missions before and liked them, may play a few more but just a suggestion could you link the original forum thread for each of them next time you update the original post?

downwinder
    ok i just got done playing "hunting treasure" i loved it,mission one was a great ghosting level and level 2 i just loved the day time and music

GUFF
    I played a couple of your missions before and liked them, may play a few more but just a suggestion could you link the original forum thread for each of them next time you update the original post?
    All missions have been recently updated apart from "Melancholy in Porto" which is now currently being updated and will be the mission who will suffer the most changes. Ive updated the links in the original posts, although i try not to do it too publicly, i try do it in a subtle way to avoid having certain members attack me, there's even one who sent me a pm telling me im updating my missions to call the attentions to prove to the community i still exist... right like i didn't had a life outside TTLG, some members make their own wrong judgments about me, but it's normal because Internet doesn't allow people to have a real contact and that makes impossible for people to known well about others.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast