TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas

This is such a Great Forum!! and group of people that I consider my friends. Have a very Merry Holidays and a BIG THANKS for all of the thiefy goodness you all have given me over the years!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here! Thank you for all the memories over all these years.

Per tradition, I played "A Thief's Holiday" last night on both Normal and Expert. No matter how many times I play, I can never remember where everything is on Expert (but, granted, that's part of the fun!). This year, for the first time, I heard the version of "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen" used in the mission on the radio, and thought "Hey - I've heard that before..."

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Since releasing DCE, I've heard Shostakovich's Waltz No.2 on the TV or radio multiple times (it's being used in a car commercial here in the U.S. currently), and all I can think of when I hear it now is Miller's basement.

My New Year's resolution is to try not to be late for everything.

I hope everyone had a wonderful time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone, hope you all have had a great Christmas! Thank Al_B for the Christmas decorations forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12