TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T2 fm: A new place for Ghosts -Updated Aug/08

bbro - You're welcome.

bobber - Sorry, I don't remember there being a pool in the mansion. But if you have definitely killed Mr. Ash and the objective didn't tick off that is weird. Never had that happen during testing. Best I can suggest is reload an earlier save if you have one or just finish everything else and hit ctr/alt/shft/end to end the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    bbro - You're welcome.

bobber - Sorry, I don't remember there being a pool in the mansion. But if you have definitely killed Mr. Ash and the objective didn't tick off that is weird. Never had that happen during testing. Best I can suggest is reload an earlier save if you have one or just finish everything else and hit ctr/alt/shft/end to end the mission.
    Michael if Bobber by accident made Mr. Ash fall in to the pool then he will die without ticking the objective off, its hard to make an Ai creature fall, unless you keep insisting running away from him/her in circles around the whole, i used that technic in many fms to eliminate enemys that you couldn´t kill them or blackjack them, hard tactic but it works with patience...if Mr. Ash dies by accident the objective will not tick off, it has to be the player him/herself to kill mr. Ash.

bobber you can consider the objective "kill the intruder..." done

Thanks Pedro, that clears that up. But I still don't remember a "pool" in the mansion.

Ok, thanks cardia1. I did run around the pool a couple times and let him chase me until he went into the pool and started gasping!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Thanks Pedro, that clears that up. But I still don't remember a "pool" in the mansion.
    The pool is on the second floor, kind of bathroom with a couple where the woman has her boobs naked

Ooohhh, THAT pool!

Dealing with Haunts

Whilst looking through this forum I noticed that some people had problems dealing with the haunts. This is especially tricky in one section with three of them in the same courtyard. Here's my method use the water - haunts, generally, do not follow you into the wet and if they do they drown!!! Use your watery hideout to pick your time to strike back. Hope this helps!

What do switches do?

I found all the keys, still have 1 door that won't open. switched all the switches, but have no idea what they do! Not sure what to do now.

Which door is it? Are you sure you found and switched all the switches? The switches open the door to the trophy room, iirc.

Whoa!!! Haven't played this one yet; just installed it, but when I saw who it was dedicated to and I had to stop and come here to thank you Cardia!!! You really did it; you kept your promise!!! (Not that I didn't think you would! ) I've never had an FM dedicated to me before, and in spite of the Haunts, etc. which I know will be in this one, I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Thanks again Cardia, you sweet thang!! <3

(We really need a mushy-girlie-love-type of smilie, ya know?!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Whoa!!! Haven't played this one yet; just installed it, but when I saw who it was dedicated to and I had to stop and come here to thank you Cardia!!! You really did it; you kept your promise!!! (Not that I didn't think you would! ) I've never had an FM dedicated to me before, and in spite of the Haunts, etc. which I know will be in this one, I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Thanks again Cardia, you sweet thang!! <3

(We really need a mushy-girlie-love-type of smilie, ya know?!!)
    You´re Welcome Dia, i love to dedicate missions for my friends

kiss:XXX

Pedro Quintela

where is switch in master bedroom mission 2?

found it
    Last edited by downwinder; 18th Jan 2011 at 23:39.

violin + loot??? in mission 1

I can't seem to find the violin of love. Have everything else. Am about 100 short on loot playing on expert. yes, been to the secret entrance and grabbed all that loot. Thanks
    Last edited by dickivy; 3rd Jul 2011 at 11:17. Reason: spelling

Well, I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short for playing this FM so late.

Quote Originally Posted by dickivy View Post
    Well, I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short for playing this FM so late.
    its been a long time since last time i played this mission, but i believe the violin can be found near a tree, in a area with a l tank shape, and a fountain in the corner

good luck, hope you´re enjoying this Victorian ghost peacefull style mission.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    its been a long time since last time i played this mission, but i believe the violin can be found near a tree, in a area with a l tank shape, and a fountain in the corner

good luck, hope you´re enjoying this Victorian ghost peacefull style mission.
    Thank you so much. I'll go take a look again....... And yes, it's a very interesting misssion.

Well, went there and didn't find anything. I agree it should be there as I haven't found anything in that garden except a gold piece in the L shaped pool.
    I'm playing on expert. Perhaps the violin is elsewhere, but where?
    Last edited by dickivy; 10th Jul 2011 at 17:39.

Now i recall where the violin is, its in a area with several ghosts near a smicircle walls, its hidden is a bush, in a area where there is a keeper door, one of the areas that link with the chapel area, suppose your are in the starting point , go foward , pass the chapel and turn to the area on the left, hope this helps

sorry for my confusion, and thanks for playing this mission

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Now i recall where the violin is, its in a area with several ghosts near a smicircle walls, its hidden is a bush, in a area where there is a keeper door, one of the areas that link with the chapel area, suppose your are in the starting point , go foward , pass the chapel and turn to the area on the left, hope this helps

sorry for my confusion, and thanks for playing this mission
    Yep, that's where it was alright. Thanks a bunch. Onward to part two.

Mission updated to New dark, check first post

I'm playing Part 1. I've completed all the objectives except looting. I'm short about 600 loot after collecting loot in the crypt before entering the mansion. Where should I look for the rest?

Serpentine torc in the fountain of the maze maybe? Purses in plant and water....
    Here is a (horrible) map (please... never talk about that to Ricebug... it was before he told me how to do....) you can see where loots are.
    Map
    Even if it's in French, you can check
    Last edited by Athalle; 7th Mar 2016 at 15:10.

"A new place for Ghosts" updated to V 1.4 (26-01-2018), changes done:

-improved the quality of the photos and replaced the repeated ones for new photos.
    -Reduced the ambient light in both maps
    -reduced the lamp lights intensity in the first map
    -adjusted some textures
    -made the coins in the fountain easier to pickup
    - replaced a very small ring for a bigger one more visible
    -made Mr. Ash more visible
    -added a Walktrough by Ricebug
    -Updated to NewDark 1.25

here's the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1geT...ew?usp=sharing

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345