TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Bourjois Map

Bourjois Map

In the map Bourjois (playing offline against bots because I suck) if you go into the mansion you hear a guard snoring. However, I can't find this guard so I can beat him to a bloody pulp and stop him from snoring. (I know this isn't deathmatch but this guy pisses me off). Can someone tell me where this guard is? Furthermore, it says there is a sceptor upstairs inside a safe. I go to what appears to be the attic (there are a couple of paintings, a desk, and piles of crates everywhere) but I don't see a safe. Where is this safe?
    Anything would help
    thanks

aa the sleepin guy is on the 2nd floor to the right hand side when you come up the stairs as fas as the safe dont want spoil it just havea look see around

1. Where do you hear the snoring? if its upstairs go straight and take the door at the end on the right (not sure if that bot makes a snoring noise though)
    2. the big metal cube next to the desk that doesnt at all look like a safe is the safe
    (If your facing the desk its to your left)

Oh yeah, and dont forget to steal all the cookies at the bar!

The snoring is coming from Lord Munchkin, in his bedroom. You can knock him out or kill him if you want, but it's just as easy to sneak in to his dressing room and steal the loot there.

The safe, as I believe has been mentioned, is upstairs in the attic, and looks like a big grey metal cube. If you face it, your "open door" indicator will come on. You'll need lockpicks to get into it, though.

Thanks guys. I was finally able to put Lord Munchkin out of his snoring misery. The door to his bedroom was hidden. As you walk into the room that has the door to go upstairs to the attic, there is a door to the left that isn't visible because it is hidden by a shadow. This is Lord Munchkin's room, his bed is in the first room to the right in the shadows. The sceptor I finally found as well. In the attic, at the back where the desk is, there is a glowing green tiny door. Use the lockpick and voila! (I tried this earlier, but I forgot I had to HOLD down the frob key to pick the lock).
    thanks for your help

If you can't see that door, you need glasse... to turn up your brightness until you do.

As Thief manual puts it: "So that you can see around in darkness, but just barely"

I can't see that door because my computer sucks. I don't have a graphics card, I have a modem/graphics/sound all in one card. So I have to use "software rendering" as my graphics display. I can only use "600 x 480" with medium skin and world detail. What this all means is that I can't see crap. This game is very dark for me, I was wondering how you guys were able to find your way around so easily. But now it's clear, my computer setup just sucks. I have a graphics card being shipped to me, that should be here within a week, so then I'll be on a level playing field with you. Until then, you'll all just kill me with my crappy graphics, and high friggin ping. AOL dialup sucks.
    later

Originally posted by Poseur AOL dialup sucks.
    Yep. Get a real ISP. One that offers broadband. Not really much more expensive now than dialups were about three or four years ago.