TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: LockPick Hierarchy

LockPick Hierarchy

I have two different Thief 2 installations with DromEd - Tafferpatcher 2.17 and 2.18 - both beta versions. For both DromEd .exes, "LockPick" is present under physical->Tulz. The three types of lockpicks are also listed. However, when I load my .cow file, the category and items are no longer there. I don't know why because I have not yet tried to use lockpicks for these versions. I can make a new "Lockpicks" category, and make a lockpick out of a miniature firepoker. When I tried to change the name "Lockpicks" to "LockPick", it said something like "this item is already in use by object -1315. So I typed "find_obj -1315" in the command window. It then took me to the Object Hierarchy, but only to Object (-1). The same thing happened if I searched "find_obj" and -(lockpick number). Object -1315 is also not under the missing archetype.
    Last edited by Derspegn; 4th Dec 2017 at 08:30. Reason: Changed "listen" to "listed".

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    The Lockpicks (-1315) is a category in dark.gam. You might have deleted or renamed it in your custom gam (cow is gam+mis).
    Type
    *lockpick
    into the DromEd search field.
    or use the query function the search for lockpick properties (script: "lockpick", inventory--Object Name "Name_LockPick")

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    The Lockpicks (-1315) is a category in dark.gam. You might have deleted or renamed it in your custom gam (cow is gam+mis).
    Type
    *lockpick
    into the DromEd search field.
    or use the query function the search for lockpick properties (script: "lockpick", inventory--Object Name "Name_LockPick")
    I searched, but it must have got renamed or deleted. There's really no reason why I personally would do that. Anyway, I created new lockpicks under a different heading.