TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: My new Thief fan lore site

  1. #1
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: Montreal, Canada

    My new Thief fan lore site

    Have you ever wondered what a Hammerite Mass or a Pagan service looked like?

    Or what secrets the Hand Brotherhood taught its members?

    Or what life was like under the Mechanists?

    Well step right in to Azaran's Spire
    (don't open that book on the altar!!!!)

    This is a tiny collection of fan lore I'd created for fun over the years, and today I decided to put it up on a site. I welcome any feedback, criticism, etc.
    Hope you enjoy the visit

    For mobile users, please press the white button on the top left to see the contents menu
    Last edited by Azaran; 29th Aug 2017 at 04:30.

  2. #2
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2016
    Location: My mum's basement
    Excellent work, Azaran.

  3. #3
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: Montreal, Canada
    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2012
    Location: On parole
    Wonderful stuff Azaran

    There's loads of stuff in here that I did not know.

    It might also be an idea to post this thread on the Editors Guild in order to bring it to the attention of all authors, some of whom may well develop some story lines from this enclycopedia of thief lore.

  5. #5
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: Montreal, Canada
    Thanks! A lot of it was stuff I'd come up with for an eventual FM if I ever created one

  6. #6
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2001
    Location: Vertigo, DragonSand, Xeen
    Ah, this is excellent! Nice work!!


  7. #7
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Southern,California
    i liked it since you had info on the hand brotherhood=i so wish we saw more of them in fan missions,seems like its been forever since the hand brotherhood has been seen

    also you might want to do some stuff about pre mech karrass,back when he was a hammer,and maybe before that/includes how he was the person who made garretts mech eye/etc

    maybe some story on how the thisoaids were formed during viktoria time/etc

    also i wonder if there is any storys on pagans pre hammer and mechs when they lived in peace

  8. #8
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: Montreal, Canada
    Thanks everyone


    Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i liked it since you had info on the hand brotherhood=i so wish we saw more of them in fan missions,seems like its been forever since the hand brotherhood has been seen
    Yeah I think we need more of them in FM's, though there's a few non-specific Mage ones


    Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    also you might want to do some stuff about pre mech karrass,back when he was a hammer,and maybe before that/includes how he was the person who made garretts mech eye/etc
    The Keeper Library has a bit on Karras' early rise

  9. #9
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: Romania
    Really great stuff Arazan!

    I might have tiny freelance job for you if you are interested, to write some lore for a project I'm working on. Hit me up if you like the idea

  10. #10
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2009
    Location: Pawtucket,Rhode Island
    This stuff was awesome especially all the Hand Brotherhood Stuff plus the Necromancers.I makes me we wish we see more of them in FM's plus about what could have been if Thief 2 Gold had been finished.

  11. #11
    You can feel the love here.

  12. #12
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2014
    I 100% approve the early 2000s look this site has. Gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling <3

  13. #13
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: Montreal, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrebo6 View Post
    This stuff was awesome especially all the Hand Brotherhood Stuff plus the Necromancers.I makes me we wish we see more of them in FM's plus about what could have been if Thief 2 Gold had been finished.
    Thanks. I hope someone makes a 'Waking the Dead' FM on the necromancers

    Quote Originally Posted by Buccura View Post
    I 100% approve the early 2000s look this site has. Gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling <3
    I prefer that simpler format. Plus the New Google sites is still in alpha, and lacks most of the options the classic version has

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •