TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Henke Flash Animation Comeback Tour 2016-2017

It was more that I actively rejected what was being rapped once I started to translate / understand the lyrics. There isn't much to learn or enriching in blatant homophobia, misogyny and glorification of violence. I still like the music and the rhytmical flow of words, but I also found that in other rappers lateron who had something to say beyond the tough guy poses.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Ah, true.

Level 10,000 achieved
    The original Wicked, from years before Broadway ripped me off and bastardized my film about fighting stickfigures into a musical about witches.

Next week: A Nice Day To Die (which was ALSO ripped off by Hollywood and turned into that awful A Nice Day To Die Hard movie. Basically, did you enjoy any of the pop culture of the 21st century? You're WELCOME.)

Excellent as usual.

While the topic is up, the news broke this week that Adobe is dropping Flash and it's effectively going extinct in 2020.
    And there was much cheering in the comments sections out there, which I can't blame too much.
    But the one massive downside is all of the videos and games made on it out there are going to be lost to future generations.
    It's good that you're getting yours converted to YouTube videos, but I still think of all the many things out there that won't or can't be.
    What a shame.

I remember when I was a fledgling dev there were "Macromedia Academies" in many cities where one could pay a lot of money to take guided tours into the abysses of Action Script, Fireworks etc.
    I didn't have any money and so like every poor pixel pusher had to learn about web standards and other such awful things.

Level 10,000 achieved

Nice weather out there today! Looks like it might be a nice day... TO DIE!

The most successful of my Flash animations, racked up 885,765 views on Newgrounds, mainly thanks to being featured on the animations like Xiao Xiao page. Got taken down from NG late last year, along with several of my animations when they purged the site of anything that might feature copyrighted music/material. They just checked if copyrighted music was mentioned in the descriptions of every Flash on the site, and deleted the ones that did. Kind of a half-assed way of doing it, which explains why several of my animations are still up.

Why does he hand his opponent a pipe at 0:34? Is this actually a friendly sparring between extremely risk-unconscious stick figures?

Chakat sex pillow
    I like Wicked, it's fun, and it's obvious you had fun working out the camera setup for the scenes from a 3D/film point of view. Consider doing sound effects for it if you get the time, it'd add to the sense of physicality like in A Nice Day to Die.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Thanks, yeah I remember having lots of fun making Wicked. It's quick-and-dirty frame-by-frame animation was a breath of fresh air after the lengthy process involved in A Nice Day To Die's "shape tween"-based animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
    Why does he hand his opponent a pipe at 0:34? Is this actually a friendly sparring between extremely risk-unconscious stick figures?
    You'll have to watch the sequel, which I'll upload next week, for the answer to this mystery!

subscribed

Level 10,000 achieved
    Here it is.

Next week: I'll be wrapping up the Henke Flash Animation Comback Tour 2016-2017 with... Stick-Thief!

Level 10,000 achieved
    The grande finale.

That's it, that's the end my comeback tour. *plays wicked guitar solo for an encore* PEACE!