TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 271217222732333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Freebies for everyone!

Great find on the NWN!

If someone can find Temple of Elemental Evil I'd be equally impressed

is Best Pony
    Er, I apparently already own NWN, so I've a spare key if anyone's desperate / doesn't read this thread until after the offer ends.

Aww I used to have the original in a boxed copy when it came out, love it to bits - sank so many hours into the toolkit and had some of my best RPG moments on a persistent MMO-esque server with a bard trio where we'd perform for like 15 people (while our thief friend robbed them blind mwehehehe).

How's the Diamond compare? The main story was deplorable, is there a new campaign? It doesn't include expansions does it? I heard the Mask one was good, never played.

Mask of the Betrayer was for NWN2. This one has Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark and Kingmaker, the last of which is a set of premium modules. I recall liking the proper DLC but don't think I ever played the modules. SoU and HotU add a ton of new levels and spells and skills and classes and you can turn into a dragon so that's pretty cool. I have no recollection of how good the stories were; probably not a Mask level of improvement at any rate.

is Best Pony
    Hordes of the Underdark was pretty enjoyable to my recollection; Shadows of Undrentide less so.

I'm really not sure I ever want to hear the words 'Waterdhavian creatures' again though.

haha thanks for that memory you cad!

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

*triggered*

Assassin's Creed III is free on Uplay for a "limited time" right now. Apparently there'll be more free games later as Ubisoft are celebrating their 30th anniversary.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Cult favourite JRPG Lost Odyssey for Xb360/Xb1 is free until Dec 31st.
    http://news.xbox.com/2016/12/14/lost...-limited-time/

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

^
    If you missed any of the ubisoft free games they gave away every month, they have all of them this weekend as another chance to get them.
    https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/ubi30

(Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1, Rayman Origins, The Crew, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Assassin's Creed 3).

Quote Originally Posted by EvaUnit02 View Post
    ^
    If you missed any of the ubisoft free games they gave away every month, they have all of them this weekend as another chance to get them.
    https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/ubi30

(Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1, Rayman Origins, The Crew, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Assassin's Creed 3).
    You can get all 7 of the games as a bundle this weekend, so if anyone's missed some, now's your chance!

GRID is free today from the Humble Bundle.

And now DiRT Showdown is free from Humble Bundle, for the next 44 hours or so.

Cool, now I got 3 free racing games... would any of you recommend any of them? Which is best?

Level 10,000 achieved
    I'm guessing you mean Dirt Showdown, GRID and The Crew? GRID is easily the best one there. Very enjoyable vehicle handling, as long as you turn most of the assists off.

Ok, thanks. DiRT 3 was the 3rd - I missed the Crew.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Oh, hmm, in that case, Dirt 3 and GRID are pretty evenly matched. It's just a question of whether your prefer race cars or rally cars.

X-COM: Ufo Defense is being given away for a couple of days on Humble Store. Be sure to also get OpenXcom, as it fixes a lot of bugs and adds modern conveniences to the game without which I can't even imagine playing it any more.

Constructor currently free on gog for the next 24hrs.

Thanks, used to play it way way back when I was too young and my english too bad to make sense of it

In conjunction with the new Humble Bundle, they're giving away Galactic Civilizations I for free (scroll down), which is probably worth it if you can get such an old game to run.

https://www.humblebundle.com/intergalactic-bundle

Saints Row 2 is up for free on GOG. Limited time to so grab it while you can.

Awesome, thanks!

Saints Row 2 link: https://www.gog.com/game/saints_row_2

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 271217222732333435363738 LastLast