TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is killin' it.

Trump is killin' it.

Watched the conference today, and Trump absolutely owned it. Everything is looking awesome, I cant wait for the future of my country to unfold!

Let's see. Based on the poster... Probably not sarcastic? Can't tell.

I think as long as that guy is your president everyone should just try to go with the whole reality becoming satire thing. Good going, Goldmoon. Make the ape drape great again!

I think that most people would agree that Trump is killing it. It's just that it's up in the air what "it" includes besides things like international relations and standards of common decency. Will it be civil rights? The environment? We just don't know yet.

GMD - the ultimate troll.

At least he's created some transparency! Instead of the government being run indirectly by oil tycoons, venture capitalists, and hedge fund managers it's being run directly by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    Watched the conference today, and Trump absolutely owned it. Everything is looking awesome, I cant wait for the future of my country to unfold!
    Yes sir he did.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    I think that most people would agree that Trump is killing it. It's just that it's up in the air what "it" includes besides things like international relations and standards of common decency. Will it be civil rights? The environment? We just don't know yet.

The annoying part is the continuous fake news by the media in attempts to get him to lose his presidency. I get the reason behind it (they backed Hillary in the election), but that's not good reporting at all. Especially as it all is put out there as real factual stories.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    Especially as it all is put out there as real factual stories.
    Not really. The Buzzfeed story stated clearly that the "leaked documents" were unverified, not that that excuses them from posting it in the first place. Every other news site I saw reporting on it stated clearly that it was to be taken with a hefty pinch of salt. If you saw some news site reporting it as fact, though, please provide a link. Also, what are these "continuous fake news" stories? Only one I've seen is the one that popped up this week on Buzzfeed.
    Last edited by henke; 12th Jan 2017 at 03:59.

Yeah, it's being reported as an allegation without any real substance. Trump's just trying to use the latest buzzwords as a shit-shield.

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    The annoying part is the continuous fake news by the media in attempts to get him to lose his presidency. I get the reason behind it (they backed Hillary in the election), but that's not good reporting at all. Especially as it all is put out there as real factual stories.
    It's not fake news! It was reported on BuzzFeed and CNN!...Donald Trump is a Russian Golden Shower lover!...

Seriously, find me an article that is reporting the allegations in this dossier as facts. Is even CNN doing that?

And I'd link you some stuff but all I've seen was on TV. I did a search of several local news sites but could not find anything flat out saying it as fact on those ones.

Ha, right. So these 'continuous fake news stories', can you find anything for those?

Mind you I'm scoffing but I haven't watched TV news on years, maybe they do say things that aren't repeated anywhere else. What channels were you watching? Most places have their stuff on the web too don't they? I can help you look.

All Nazi homophobes love Golden Showers, so it must be true!...

No no no, it's the FBI and CIA who are Nazis

Check your Cis White Male privilege and stop attacking the virtuous BuzzFeed and CNN!...

Meh, not worth following anymore.

Do you know what happened to the president of Malawi this week? Does Malawi even have a president or is it a PM? That's the train the US leader what's-his-name is on. That's where I'm at with that person anyway.

People used to say "but what the US does affects me". Is that really true now? Are you really planning your day based on a 70-year-old's opinion of a Vanity Fair article? Has what's-his-face ever said anything that merits deeper thought than an opinion of a Vanity Fair article? Hint: I can't even be bothered enough to look into it. But go ahead and knock yourselves out.
    Last edited by demagogue; 12th Jan 2017 at 05:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Ha, right. So these 'continuous fake news stories', can you find anything for those?

Mind you I'm scoffing but I haven't watched TV news on years, maybe they do say things that aren't repeated anywhere else. What channels were you watching? Most places have their stuff on the web too don't they? I can help you look.
    Channels 7, 9 and 10 over here in Australia. Note that I ran checks on each of their websites earlier and the wording was different there.

Note 2 - By continuous fake news I was referring to the other things reported over the past few months (claims of sex abuse by all those women during the election, the recent stuff about him hiring 2 prostitutes and wanting them to pee on each other, the hacking scandal stuff etc etc). Next week we'll be hearing more made up stuff.

What makes you say those claims were false? I've not heard anything to prove or disprove them (which is hardly surprising).

Either way, reporting claims of sex abuse is not fake news.

Yeah those are things that definitely happened. Fake news is the bat-boy type shit. Like 'Obama replaces pledge of allegiance with listening to reign in blood at max volume' sort of stories. Those women definitely did allege that trump sexually assaulted them.

THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Also, how in the hell can I take that creature seriously when he obviously places Tweeting his disapproval and condemnation of actors and actresses who criticize him above attending intelligence briefings (of which he is in dire need)? Well, imo he's definitely 'killing it' when it comes to making himself look like an orange buffoon. Somebody take that idiot's cell phone away, ffs.

Goldmoon Dawn is trollin' it.