TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 126 to 135 of 135

Thread: AM16's Thief2 Fixed 1.2d - Bugfixed Original Missions - Updated 2018-06-01

  1. #126
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    double checked, everything is fine. do you have NVscript in the T2 folder?

    the bugfixed missions and all the included resources also need to be loaded properly, of course.
    Last edited by voodoo47; 4th Jun 2018 at 19:30.

  2. #127
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2014
    Location: Torres Vedras
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    double checked, everything is fine. do you have NVscript in the T2 folder?

    the bugfixed missions and all the included resources also need to be loaded properly, of course.
    Yep, NVscript is there. Maybe I installed the resources and Bugfixes the wrong way... How am I suposed to install them?
    Last edited by Hitokiri-san; 4th Jun 2018 at 20:41.

  3. #128
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    ok, created a new install from scratch, and surely enough, there were some resource problems that had to be addressed, so here is the new zip - once downloaded, do this;

    -install T2
    -patch with TafferPatcher, select Complete Resource Fix Pack and Enhancement Pack (this is REQUIRED. also, skies and water are recommended)
    -extract 1.2d pack to the patchedmis folder, overwrite
    -create a candles folder in the MODS folder, extract the candle zip there
    -edit cam_mod.ini, add .\MODS\candles+ to the beginning of whatever the path of your mod_path is (example mod_path .\MODS\t2water+.\MODS\t2skies+.\MODS\EP\EPBooks+.\MODS\EP+.\patchedmis will become mod_path .\MODS\candles+.\MODS\t2water+.\MODS\t2skies+.\MODS\EP\EPBooks+.\MODS\EP+.\patchedmis)
    -make sure the latest NVscript is in the T2 folder

    this should be bulletproof.


    please kill the old link in your post.
    Last edited by voodoo47; 5th Jun 2018 at 04:27.

  4. #129
    Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Registered: Nov 2001
    Location: Fields of bluegrass
    I took care of the outdated link in the quoted post.

  5. #130
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2014
    Location: Torres Vedras
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    ok, created a new install from scratch, and surely enough, there were some resource problems that had to be addressed, so here is the new zip - once downloaded, do this;

    -install T2
    -patch with TafferPatcher, select Complete Resource Fix Pack and Enhancement Pack (this is REQUIRED. also, skies and water are recommended)
    -extract 1.2d pack to the patchedmis folder, overwrite
    -create a candles folder in the MODS folder, extract the candle zip there
    -edit cam_mod.ini, add .\MODS\candles+ to the beginning of whatever the path of your mod_path is (example mod_path .\MODS\t2water+.\MODS\t2skies+.\MODS\EP\EPBooks+.\MODS\EP+.\patchedmis will become mod_path .\MODS\candles+.\MODS\t2water+.\MODS\t2skies+.\MODS\EP\EPBooks+.\MODS\EP+.\patchedmis)
    -make sure the latest NVscript is in the T2 folder

    this should be bulletproof.


    please kill the old link in your post.
    Worked wonders! Thanks a lot for the patience.

  6. #131
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    I'm hoping for TafferPatcher integration (now that the new fixed missions are out, there is a good chance of an update), so with a bit of luck, these shenanigans won't be necessary in the future.

  7. #132
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2006
    Location: Moscow, Russia
    Hello all!
    I've probably asked this before but totally forgot. Are *.SCH files in the SCHEMA folder crucial for the mod to work or are they only for editing?

    Oh, and one more thing
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    -patch with TafferPatcher, select Complete Resource Fix Pack and Enhancement Pack (this is REQUIRED. also, skies and water are recommended)
    Is the Enhancement Pack really required for any other mods out there, and if yes, then which part of it? Because I've planned to remove it from the next version as it's long obsolete.

  8. #133
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Hi, Riff! This is a bit unrelated to your question, but so long as you're removing stuff, I want to ask to remove NTEX pack from the bundle, as it is definitely obsolete.

  9. #134
    Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Registered: Nov 2001
    Location: Fields of bluegrass
    Schema files are not required, and the EP is not required nor was it ever required. I also strongly second marbleman's request to ditch NTEX, it is horribly outdated and has not aged well, plus its textures often are very very different from the originals.

  10. #135
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Riff View Post
    Is the Enhancement Pack really required for any other mods out there, and if yes, then which part of it? Because I've planned to remove it from the next version as it's long obsolete.
    hey, long time no see - I have to double check and put all my notes together, there are quite a few things that need to be added/tweaked. will post in the TP topic soon.

    //ok, should be there, let me know if you need more info on stuff.
    Last edited by voodoo47; 10th Jun 2018 at 14:04.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •