TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: T2 FM: Ultima Ratio 12 Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseshireCat View Post
    I just finished the mission, but I only found 7 out of 9 secrets. Can someone tell me where are the other two?
    Lockers #1 and #2 were supposed to count as secrets, but their triggers do not work.
    So you can only get 7 secrets in the stats.
    Last edited by jiansonz; 20th Feb 2012 at 04:46.

I'm playing this mission for the first time, and it's amazing so far, but I'm stuck:

-Where do I find the keys to the church and New St. Tennor's?
    - How do I open the lockers in the library?
    -How do I open the bathroom in the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    I'm playing this mission for the first time, and it's amazing so far, but I'm stuck:

-Where do I find the keys to the church and New St. Tennor's?
    - How do I open the lockers in the library?
    -How do I open the bathroom in the bar?

Library lockers: all those 5 lockers are opened with keys found in different places in the mission. You can view them as secrets where you go to the library to "cash out" the actual reward for finding a particular key.

I do not remember exactly how to solve the rest of what you asked, but I know that after some important event has been triggered, the bathroom in the bar will automatically be open. There is something in there you need to use...

Are you already in Cripplewood's house? You need to read and get something there

Thanks . I had gone to Cripplewood's place but somehow I didn't see the safe in the office...

I need some help with this mission on Normal difficulty. Whenever I go into Nestor's private room there is NO lever behind the desk and no Locker 3 key on the table. I have spent a great deal of time searching every single square inch of that room and I cannot find anything that will progress the mission. I'm close to giving up on this one.

I need the Locker 3 key and this key is not in Nestor's private room anywhere on Normal difficulty.

I have never come across such a game ending bug where a vital key in finishing the mission is completely missing. I had to give up on this mission after spending a great deal of time on it. There is nothing in Nestor's private room on Normal difficulty. No key on a table, as Ricebug stated in his walkthrough notes and no switch behind a desk. There is absolutely nothing to help progress the game in that room.
    Last edited by cavador_8; 6th Mar 2016 at 23:37.

The lever you're looking for is a book lever on the bookcase. It opens a secret passage which leads you to the key and some loot.

Although, sometimes when I play this mission, I find that lever to have vanished for some reason. A TeleportTrap that fails to trigger on occasion, perhaps?

I pray this isn't the case for you, especially since you're already near the end.

Grandmauden, THANKS!!!!

I had no idea that I was looking for an actual book on the long bookshelf! You don't know how long I drove myself crazy looking where everyone else said it would be (wooden table and behind the desk). Thank you SOOO much! I found that book and it worked! Thanks for the quick assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmauden View Post
    The lever you're looking for is a book lever on the bookcase. It opens a secret passage which leads you to the key and some loot.

Although, sometimes when I play this mission, I find that lever to have vanished for some reason.
    Looks like this has happened to me. I see a book with unoccupied space to its left. Any way around it short of a restart?

Well, as it turns out, I was somewhat mistaken when I wrote that. Shame on me.

In reality, the switch that opens the secret door changes depending on your difficulty level. On Normal, it's a book lever, as I told cavador_8. On Hard and Expert, it's a switch behind the desk, like Ricebug's walkthrough says.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213