TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Thief 4 costum stuff for dromed

Thief 4 costum stuff for dromed

If anyone succeeds cracking into thief 4 files and get me the objects and textures (and why not the sounds) iŽll sort them out for dromed, that means convert the objects to bin file and set the textures resolution to a proper resolution and format.
    Last edited by Cardia; 2nd Mar 2018 at 15:29.

I don't think that's legal...

That's not legal indeed but I can show you how to extract textures and sounds if you want, after that you're on your own !

Wasn't there that one owl texture asset that they totally stole and just made the watermark on part of the texture nobody sees?

Quote Originally Posted by Squadarofl View Post
    That's not legal indeed but I can show you how to extract textures and sounds if you want, after that you're on your own !
    I didn't know it was illegal , in that case i have to forget it about, thank you in anyway. i don't like to talk in English to French and Portuguese people, but rules are rules and i have to respect them.

IŽm replaying Thief 4 and i've came across some keeper statues , they look really good and i've noticed they don't have many faces/polys.

I could use some thief 4 objects, i can take that risk so if you can teach me how to access their files iŽll be very grateful to you

Just don't post that information here on in TTLG PMs. Do that entirely outside of this forum. TTLG is very strict about honoring game creator rights.