TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Can anyone help me find this specific FM?

Can anyone help me find this specific FM?

This is a slightly odd request, but I've been trying to find a fan mission that I saw being played years ago..

All I can really remember of it, is that there were these NPC's surrounding a small bonfire outside of a tall building doing this reeeally odd dance to what seemed to be quite odd middle eastern sounding music.. One of the characters had this name that was something like "Sadubia Johnny" or something.. I know this might not be enough to go off of, but I was hoping that if anyone had ever played this mission and remembered it, that they could point me in the right direction.. It could have been for Thief 1 or 2, I don't really know.

I watched my brother play it years ago, it was hilarious when we saw that scene I just described, it just seemed so out of place.. Now I would like to actually play the mission and see if it's any good lol..

Hmm, I'm not sure about the name bit, but that sort of sounds like the Seven Sisters by Lady Rowena. There's a part where people are having a party outside and I think there's a fire too. Not sure if that happens on Night 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure about the name bit, but that sort of sounds like the Seven Sisters by Lady Rowena. There's a part where people are having a party outside and I think there's a fire too. Not sure if that happens on Night 1 or 2.
    Thanks! Yep, that's the one. Skimming over a play through on youtube it looks completely different from how I remember it, but the mission itself looks like it's of outstanding quality so I will definitely play it at some point.

The party takes place on Night 1.
    On Night 2, something has happened there...

Quote Originally Posted by Djent View Post
    but the mission itself looks like it's of outstanding quality
    A 3-mission pack that is on almost everyone's 'favourites' list.

AFAIR, the music they are dancing to is Velvet Underground's 'Venus in Furs'

one of the best fan mission series every,rip lady rowena you will never be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    one of the best fan mission series every,rip lady rowena you will never be forgotten
    +1

The Seven Sisters definitely is among one of the greatest classics we have. I should play it again soon

the only thing about seven sister i never understood is that one room with the frobbale dewdrop type doll,i am not sure if i was suppose to bring something back to it?

i think from mission 1,secret panel in a place that leads to a secret room

I never found anything that could be used with the dolls. However, the player may understand what happened in these rooms when the whole campaign has been completed.