TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 1 - Songs and Laughter

Try here (Dark Fate)

And on Southquarter.

cam't find my apartment

I'm wandering around trying to find my way back to my apartment but I can't remember where it was. It wasn't an Inn was it?
    Also, I need to find info on where my next mission will be, and I've no idea where to go. I've read all the readables, searched the room where the messenger was killed, found the note to the follower. Any help please?

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    I'm wandering around trying to find my way back to my apartment but I can't remember where it was. It wasn't an Inn was it?
    Also, I need to find info on where my next mission will be, and I've no idea where to go. I've read all the readables, searched the room where the messenger was killed, found the note to the follower. Any help please?
    Not sure if I have the "map" in my head right, but if I do, your apartment is in the NW corner of the town. Make it as far W as you can, then head north. The inn is in a dead-end street that first goes N then turns W. If you find the limping wandering Mechanist, you are far to the N and pretty close but you need to go clockwise around the block to the W first.

If you have done everything else, the mission should end when you get to your room. Is there another goal that is unchecked?

I had one left plus the one to make my way home. I
    got that finished while I waited for a response.. Thanks for your directions. They helped.

Hate to bring up an ancient thread, but I need help finding secrets. I've gotten 6 out of 8 and I can't find the rest. Any tips or outright spoilers?

The dude's treasure in the graveyard
    Purse behind small painting in room with angry guy
    Hidden apartment with lady and ring on windowsill
    Purse on ledge in power station
    Switch behind bed reveals tiara behind shelving unit
    Gold nugget behind shelf in sailor's house

Oddly enough, despite finding 6 the mission only records me having found 5! Or am I missing something here?

There's a burrick's head over a fireplace that moves when you find the switch located near the floor, i think beside a hutch. I can't remember where the room is.
    In the cathedral are floor tiles leading to the alter. The last tile can be frobbed.

Thanks!

What is the information you find about your next mission? Can't end mission yet.

I thought the map in the messenger's room would be it. Did I cluster up something by picking up the map before the assassination? Also if I double frob dead guy, I get an arrow in middle of HUD like junk which can't be dropped.

Is there more to find?

If memory serves there is a note with the map and a key there. The info is in a locked house.

Sorry, I got so thrown off by the rotating arrow in the center of my HUD that I completely forgot about the key I picked up!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12