TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Preview Acideus Saga Part 5 "Paradox Equation"

Preview Acideus Saga Part 5 "Paradox Equation"

Hello Taffers,

before this Year ends i will start this Thread about the Progress of a new Part of the Acideus Saga...
    In Five Nights at Dayport we know that Redd is on a strange place after entering the Portal, the artifact is stolen and Redd is lost...
    What is this Strange World? Paradox Equation will be a huge crazy FM with lots of challenges and puzzle. This FM contains lots of Stuff from Rotb2 from Gort and Kill Factory from Sliptip. Constantine Mansion was my Favorite FM in Thief 1, with all this crazy Stuff and Big World, small World, i will bring this Stuff back in my FM.

Here a some Screens:

Enjoy

Thanks for sharing. I must confess I have yet to play your mission(s). The first screenshot is really scary.

looks pretty nice

where can i download part 1-5 ?

Wow, looks amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    looks pretty nice

where can i download part 1-5 ?
    Part1 :Roofs of Gold
    http://www.southquarter.com/fms/miss...?SelectedID=27

Part 2: The Heart of Gems: Night of the Red Moon
    http://www.southquarter.com/fms/miss...SelectedID=121

Part 3: The Eye of the Gems: Shadow and Fog
    http://www.southquarter.com/download...the%20Gems.zip

Part 4: Five Nights at Dayport
    http://www.taffersparadise.co.uk/thi...%20Dayport.zip

Part 5: --2018--

Great news!

I remeber these bots from the third picture. They came from an FM where the Mechanists conquered The City.
    Are they also invincible?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    Great news!

I remeber these bots from the third picture. They came from an FM where the Mechanists conquered The City.
    Are they also invincible?
    For the First Time yes, but there is Help to defeat this Robot's. There will be also new Robots. Every floor has his own Defend Style, your will se this FM would be not so easy, but your have some new Weapons to make it easier.

wow i cant wait,just got to get that remake of red moon so i know story better

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    wow i cant wait,just got to get that remake of red moon so i know story better
    This Remake came in 2018, I hope^^ I'm busy working on my thief 1 Contest FM and on this Project. So the remake take his time, but one day it will be out.

no rush bro,just knowing that one day it will come is good enough for me

also cant wait to see your contest mission

Little Update:

I am working on this Stuff with little progress. The contest FM for Thief 1 takes 80% of my working with dromed 1, but this FM is still in progress i have made some new Areas and the other part of the Huge Mansion/Factory i think Act 1 from 3 will be ready in June maybe Later, i think the release will be late 2018 early 2019, not sure but this FM will be a Huge thing.

Cheers Terra

It looks kind of ok and you definitely improved a lot in basic design between Heart of the Gems to the Eye of the Gems mission. The skybox in the first image is hideous (maybe the story is the reason?) but everything else looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by GUFF View Post
    It looks kind of ok and you definitely improved a lot in basic design between Heart of the Gems to the Eye of the Gems mission. The skybox in the first image is hideous (maybe the story is the reason?) but everything else looks pretty good.
    Thanks GUFF, your right. The story is the reason for this Skybox, let me explain it. This World is a other Dimension, like ROTB or Kill Factory. The Story begins there who the Story ends in Five Nights at Dayport.

One More Picture...

Little Update:

After the Thief 1 Contest, i contiune my Acideus Saga, Part 5 will be released 2019. Dont worry its not over with this Saga. Part 5 will close Act 1 from 3 and Part 7 of this Saga will be the first Thief2x FM where Zaya returns on a new Adventure.

Great news! Can't wait for part 5 and for your contest fm

i like the sky box so much,terra so glad you make missions and are on site