TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Taffer's Sound Library (SFX for fan mission authors)

Keyla the Otter

Taffer's Sound Library (SFX for fan mission authors)

You guys have done incredible work with Thief in general over the years, so I decided it's finally time to give back to the community. Inside this pack is a bunch of sound effects I made which fan mission authors may use in their projects. Inside is the Terms of Use (I did my best :P) which explains what it can and can't be used for.

FenPhoenix, this is a also a little gift for you because you've worked tirelessly to promote and spread awareness for the Thief games and community-made levels (which you'll find in the ReadMe).

I do ask that if you use these sounds in anything you make, please let people know where they came from and who made them. :3 If that's an issue (and there are times where it is), you can always send me a message on TTLG or contact me using the e-mail in the ReadMe.

Please excuse the hodgepodge naming system of these sounds; I had them that way so I can easily recall which sounds I added into the pack because I'm a messy taffer

Can't wait to see what you guys make with these sounds! (Which I may add more of in the future)

Download Link

That's very kind of you! Thanks!

Edit: Just listened to a few. These are great! Nice work. I'll definitely be using some of these.

great sounds

Keyla the Otter
    Thank you two!