TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Nocturnia (Ambients)

Nocturnia (Ambients)

Hello people!

I wanted to drop off a few ambients that I've had tucked away. I'm working on an album which will have a short film adaption (it's actually titled Nocturnia), and I've complied a pretty large library of audio for it. I normally do a ton of audio sketches just to get warmed up, and from that selection, I created some loops that I thought perhaps would be useful to you all. I know it's only a few, but I'll always add more. You can preview them here, and as always, if you need any inspiration by way of audio, check the game audio part of my website here. Everything there is free!

Take care!

THANK YOU!
    Beauty-full, adding it right next to Effluvium.

Not sure if it's my browser (firefox and blocking much) but the online listen function does not work for me.

Fantastic! Thanks for these, Beauty-Man.

Spot on, Chris.

The demons are Here reminds me of some scary Rocksbourg stuff. Great work.

I remastered Miasma and Effluvium

You're welcome, guys! And thank you!

UPDATE: I did a much needed remaster on Effluvium and Miasma. So if you're interested, and you've downloaded the zip's, I think you should possibly redownload them just for quality purposes. Or maybe I just have engineer's ears and you guys don't notice at all, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraan View Post
    THANK YOU!
    Beauty-full, adding it right next to Effluvium.

Not sure if it's my browser (firefox and blocking much) but the online listen function does not work for me.
    Hey! Sounds great! Also, I rerouted the links. For some odd reason, the website host will play wav's uploaded to the server, but not mp3, but I redirected all of them so they should all be fine now!

These sound fantastic, thank you!