TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Thief Enhancement Pack 2.0 alpha

Very cool. Thank you to one and all then!

There was also someone called C-beam who arrived, did quite a few, and then vanished. I presume he glitters in the dark.

I don't know whether or not the Crayman skin was enhanced, but if anyone wants a head start (no pun intended), this skull of a hammerhead shark looks like a good base to work off of:

https://i.redd.it/qjc7vaioiqex.jpg

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I don't think the EP includes any new mesh skins, only objects and terrain textures.

Nope, no mesh skins in the EP, apart from some slightly modified arms.

Though that's more a case of "there aren't really any upgraded meshes" rather than a policy.

Zombified
    pretty sure there is at least one (slightly) enhanced mesh pack floating around, NecroAge makes use of it.

Zombified
    I think I haven't been annoying with this for some time;
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    ok, so here is the stuff - fixed textures if you want the old blackjack, and fixed up swords and the new leaner blackjack model with corresponding fixed textures. you will probably have to play around a bit to see what you like (if you want to use the classic blackjack model, you will have to kick the model and its textures from the second package, and use just the textures and motions from the first. you will need the motions for T1 from the first one at all times though).

What's that about?

Zombified
    a few fixes for some models and textures. the sword models are arguably not as fancy as the current EP2 set, but definitely less broken. feel free to use/not use all/any resources I've linked.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011