TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Help- need child skins

Help- need child skins

I am doing a conversation with a parent and 2 of his kids (boy and girl). I need skins that would fit the pagen girl in T2. Does anyone know where I could find these? Seems like someone would have done this for a missions at some point. If not, could someone make them for me?

Thanks in advance.
    bbb

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Purgator has released some boy skins which fit that mesh. Not sure about the girl, but you could always use a female servant mesh and shrink it down with Creature > Creature Scale.

Dedx has some shrunken female nobles or servants with female child voice sets to go with them.

Perfect!

Thanks for your quick responses.

Yandros, your solution is perfect. I never was aware of Creature Scale until now (although I always wondered how Komag did the huge rat in one of his early missions). The conversation is a brief one through a window and then the participants walk off to another room and you never see them again. Shrinking existing AI's works fine. Always amazes me how much functionality there is in Dromed and how little of it I actually know.

Now to add a conversation, relearn how to do a basic map and then off to testing. I hope to release my rooftop mission within the next few months (depending on work schedule which really gets in the way of building).

Thanks again for the help!
    bbb

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Creature Scale was a NewDark addition, Komag actually had to use the meshscale tool to shrink his AI back in the day. But more importantly, YOU'RE RELEASING A NEW MISSION SOON! \O/

Yeah, that's the important bit. And bbb, just let me know when you're ready for beta testing so I can set up a forum for you.